Light Show

Port Bhoy

I love the lights at Celtic Park just before kick off and the spotlight on players during the huddle.If i was nit picking I wish they would brighten the place up when the fans are in full voice singing you'll never walk alone as that in itself is a spectacle.It is much better when you can see the raised hoops scarfs and the fans belting out our anthem.

I'm still not a fan of these lights, I can see it looking very cheap n nasty in a few years time.
They not all bad, I loved the way Bayo was introduced at halftime and YNWA is impressive looking, agree with Port Bhoy, it should illuminate the fans more on that one.
The 2min start of the lightshow is getting annoying if I'm truthful, fully expecting an advert for whatever company put them in blazed accross our pitch but looks like its here to stay for the foreseeable so hopefully the lightshow with upgrade to some Celtic flavour

A celtic Vlogger captured high quality video highlights of the game.

No sure if thats legal infringement with the quality of his camera but captures the lights at beginning very well.

personaly i like the lights,they look good and add a bit of class,just take a look at ibrokes with there army absailing down from the leaking roof,OH WHAT ENTERTAINMENT!!!!
They could enhance it by maybe cutting the ropes and letting them fall arse over tit onto the shite below

lights looked good first few times ,but ffs change the tune a bit and stadium looks brilliant when ynwa gets belted out but in the dark it's lost it's impact

If the lights can give a more Celtic flavour rather than bouncing about in some pattern for what is turning out to feel like ages now.
Even a huge Club crest on the pitch or sumfink ?

I love the lights at Celtic Park just before kick off and the spotlight on players during the huddle.If i was nit picking I wish they would brighten the place up when the fans are in full voice singing you'll never walk alone as that in itself is a spectacle.It is much better when you can see the raised hoops scarfs and the fans belting out our anthem.
You see these lights more and more at the bigger stadiums throughout Europe it'll take time for the operator of the lights to get synced with the fans it's a good thing enhances the atmosphere just needs a few tweaks

Back