Lille v Celtic - Match Thread

Bet ur better half is alwayz sayin dat aboot u!

As u r just anotha Typikal so calld anti fascist
wiv a typikal wee man's mindset - d need 2 b part of a gang = typikal facist bully boy mindset

Exact same as Far right kunts r far left kunts exact same extreme hypokrit selectiv kunts
Please use an interpreter to help you post and just maybe we can grasp what the fuck you're trying to say?

I was also delighted to see Soro and Welsh get a good run out. That will do their confidence a good boost. I've been banging the Soro drum for a while so happy he did well (especially his "clever" free kick deep in their half late on). I wish Turnbull would get a decent run out too.

Glad to see Eddy back on the pitch again and Bitton too (but gutted Kris is injured as he has been much more focused recently).

I thought Ntcham was excellent in the first half but should have been subbed earlier as he was clearly knackered. Elyounoussi was blowing out his arse towards the end so Griff should have replaced him.

Overall, happy. NFL looked much better too. Let's build on this and use it as a springboard to immortality. HH!

I was also delighted to see Soro and Welsh get a good run out. That will do their confidence a good boost. I've been banging the Soro drum for a while so happy he did well (especially his "clever" free kick deep in their half late on). I wish Turnbull would get a decent run out too.

Glad to see Eddy back on the pitch again and Bitton too (but gutted Kris is injured as he has been much more focused recently).

I thought Ntcham was excellent in the first half but should have been subbed earlier as he was clearly knackered. Elyounoussi was blowing out his arse towards the end so Griff should have replaced him.

Overall, happy. NFL looked much better too. Let's build on this and use it as a springboard to immortality. HH!
Use this to hunt those cunts like the hounds from hell

Que hoopy the hound dog with red eyes

Seen this stat from tonight on twitter

Diego Laxalt has just become the first player since at least the start of 2015/16 to record 13 tackles in a single Europa League match - no other player recorded more than 11.
And he hardly ever leaves his feet. They are always well controlled so that he can often regain the loose ball after the tackle. I'm astonished that he has never been picked up by an EPL team as his style would do so well down there. I'm delighted he is currently gracing the Hoops..

Genuinely don't know how to react to that.

If somebody had offered me that result, against a Lille team who are flying right now and sitting joint top of Ligue 1, before the game then I'd have bitten both their hands off up to the fucking elbows but after going 2 ahead (scoring 2 great goals) in a cracking confident first half display only to see us conspire to chuck it away with a bizarre 2nd half performance (where we could've bagged another 3 or shipped another 3) has left me feeling a bit perplexed tbh!

Flashes of brilliance, moments of madness, a great result bizarrely tinged with a sense of disappointment!

Can I just say what a fine performance tonight. I could find a fault or 10 in every game if we are going to come down hard on the team or manager every time thiers a mistake you may as well call this the celtic negative but I know it's not that iv been on here to long everyones opinion maters unless your a hun lurker who's opinion I get a good laugh at .but lately we have been getting very excited everytime big duff or another celtic player fuck up .look we have to stop doing the anti celtic media job for them. The amount of times tonight I wanted to mute the sound tonight well my boot nearly went through the tv.anyway I'm happy how celtic played tonight the fight was thier the spirt was thier every player done thier bit as a celtic supporter I won't ask any more .

Can I just say what a fine performance tonight. I could find a fault or 10 in every game if we are going to come down hard on the team or manager every time thiers a mistake you may as well call this the celtic negative but I know it's not that iv been on here to long everyones opinion maters unless your a hun lurker who's opinion I get a good laugh at .but lately we have been getting very excited everytime big duff or another celtic player fuck up .look we have to stop doing the anti celtic media job for them. The amount of times tonight I wanted to mute the sound tonight well my boot nearly went through the tv.anyway I'm happy how celtic played tonight the fight was thier the spirt was thier every player done thier bit as a celtic supporter I won't ask any more .
Good game to watch too, Jinky. I liked the way Lille played (without the falling over nonsense) and Celtic showed they can play at pace, pass first time and drive at players and commit them.

Terrific game of football and I echo your sentiments on all counts.

Aye but you still jinxed it
Haunds up I did a wee bit but if frimpong had just bloody passed it instead of 5 minutes thinking shoot? Pass? Shoot? Pass ? Oops lost the ba' aaaaarrgghhh ffs frimps ye canny score fur shit give the ba' to those paid loadsamoney to score , dont think just do it (is what I was shouting at the television) at the time. We have sparta h&a and can win both beat lille at CP and were through might as well thump milan while were at it eh? HH the response is

We will come good and we will win the 10

Much better, good commitment shown, still don't look as slick in the quick passing and counterattack as we can be but hopefully that's coming. Onward and upward and the cup game should be a good place for that determination to continue plus keep the sharpness and team interaction improving. COYBIG

Guess I should be disappointed, two sloppy goals and way, way too deep, but I'm happy with that. Good bit o' dig against a high quality team.

A bit more belief and we could have scored a couple in the second half.

Why didn't you just put the laces through it, Ely!

Well done Bhoys, proud of them tonight
Plus frimpong has to spend at least an hour a day on his finishing, it's all that's missing from his game

Members online

Latest posts

Back