Live football

For a box sent to your address pre-loaded ready to go is Β£175 including a 12 month subscription. You get EVERYTHING.
3pm kick offs in EPL and SPL. Movies, box sets etc. Think its either Β£75 or Β£100 to renew subs for 12 months. 6 month subs available.

This TV stuff is all well and good Stevie but tell us more about your time with Jinky and Co 😺
1st time i trained i was full of the cold but told nobody cos i wouldnt be allowed. Was mad. I was paired up with Joe Craig(striker).
2nd time was amazing. Everything i touched seemed to work and big Jock i could tell was intrigued. Getting mobbed when i scored in the practice match was so surreal.
Bottom line is i didn't make it but I'll settle for my memories.
HHπŸ€

1st time i trained i was full of the cold but told nobody cos i wouldnt be allowed. Was mad. I was paired up with Joe Craig(striker).
2nd time was amazing. Everything i touched seemed to work and big Jock i could tell was intrigued. Getting mobbed when i scored in the practice match was so surreal.
HHπŸ€
Brilliant mate good on you for getting that farπŸ‘

HHπŸ€
Stevies the memories mean you did make it, however, it just never became your career, Not many on here have pulled on the real hoops top.

HHπŸ€
Boabs right bottom line is you did make it and the memories will always stay with you , my nephew made it through those parkhead gates and at his first trial Martin O'neil pulled him aside for a chat ,ma sister was about greetin there was her wean chattin to Martin

Later on that day she got her picture with Lubo so did the wee fella ,he still has the memories like you even though they let him go ,there's not many that get that chance

Back