Liverpool 4 nil v Barcelona Wow

Wonder the odds for that result? Liverpool were up for it for the duration. Barca for once looked like the " rabbit in the headlights".
HH?

Hahaha I have a shitty amazon tablet. I use my phone for streaming or doing a screen mirror onto the telly depending. When I need to mirror the screen the tablet keeps me online.
Had to laugh the amazon search engine had Liverpool to win at 39% draw at 40 something. Just a wee stat I never asked for below the fixture date. I had a bit of a chuckle at the time. Mainly because I was searching for things on amazon to buy... (much better than ebay with less of the shite 2month delivery times from the great Wall)
Anyway hit the same products into ebay... Found them all and saved £20.
If of ifs... That score with that score would of been a serious score

Too many Barcelona players just want to give the ball to Messi and not take on more responsibility during the game they must be panicking about the time Messi retires. Cute from Liverpool for the corner on another night the ref makes them retake it hard to see past them to win it
No doubt neymars plotting his return, and as good as he is he's no Messi but then how does any side replace a player like that? Impossible, even just moving on without him, look at Madrid post Ronaldo

Hahaha I have a shitty amazon tablet. I use my phone for streaming or doing a screen mirror onto the telly depending. When I need to mirror the screen the tablet keeps me online.
Had to laugh the amazon search engine had Liverpool to win at 39% draw at 40 something. Just a wee stat I never asked for below the fixture date. I had a bit of a chuckle at the time. Mainly because I was searching for things on amazon to buy... (much better than ebay with less of the shite 2month delivery times from the great Wall)
Anyway hit the same products into ebay... Found them all and saved £20.
If of ifs... That score with that score would of been a serious score
Heheh you working for Amazon or ebay there? ?

Yeah you could call it that it's a fucking treck to get to the sorting office. The bastards sellers on ebay never post the shite when they are meant to ?. The journey means I feel like I'm having to deliver the fuckin post ma sel.
Amazon works for me too Bobo
I ordered something on April 29
They sent it out May 1st
It said, will be delivered between May 7 and May 15
It arrived this morning, May 7
Love it

Kenny Dalglish was my hero when I was a wee bhoy, he left for Liverpool I was broken hearted. So Liverpool became my English team, dont mock me. I was 12 year old, all hormones & ginger.

My 1st Scotland away game was at Anfield in 77, my Great Granda was from Liverpool. So I'm delighted for the City & the team.

Was in Anfield road stand the night Big Harston thundered his shot passed Dudek, on the road tae Seville, was in same end in 77 ?

My favourite EPL team, Liverpool, got loads of friends from Liverpool so always happy to see them do well
So many connections between the two clubs and YNWA with Gerry Marsden & both sets of fans at Cetic Park
GOOSEBUMPS
I missed the game today but watched the highlights, what a great comeback
Suarez, great player, but a torn faced wee cannibal
YNWA

seismic DILLIGAF! delighted for VVD and Andy Robertson, two Hoopy's!!!!
Yeah, some game
I lost a mate of mine, to a rare form of Cancer last month (knew him over 40 years, great guy, Liverpool and Celtic fan) born in Glasgow, but married a Liverpool lass, them emigrated
John made it to Anfield last November and was over the moon seeing his beloved team
He will have been smiling down on Andy & VVD and roaring them on
RIP buddy, your team done good today
YNWA
HH

Last edited:
Kenny Dalglish was my hero when I was a wee bhoy, he left for Liverpool I was broken hearted. So Liverpool became my English team, dont mock me. I was 12 year old, all hormones & ginger.

My 1st Scotland away game was at Anfield in 77, my Great Granda was from Liverpool. So I'm delighted for the City & the team.

Was in Anfield road stand the night Big Harston thundered his shot passed Dudek, on the road tae Seville, was in same end in 77 ?
Charlie Nicholas was mine ?the mind of a child and that's just him ?

2 yrs on trot barca throw away big lead. arrogance.
c gerrard was there watchin, if they win anythin he'll hav more freebies 2 pick from. gerrard sold his soul n d many celtic friendly fans, liverpool use 2 hav lots Celtic fans, but becoz of slimy g now sidelined 4 the orange scum. only city in england where orange scum hav ever really paraded. all d others r same jokes bussed in from scotland.

Back