Liverpool apparently firm favourites to sign ??????

Liverpool are now bookies favourites to sign ‘moeorless’,because of slippy connection,he has seemingly said in interview in Columbian press ,that he expects Liverpool to be aware of him,????
I'll bet his wife's private detective is WELL aware of him. Not forgetting Barcelona, of course. And a Chinese club. And an Arabian Billionaire.
This guy spawns Mair myths than a village fulla Norsemen.

Mare shite Liverpool are the world club champions there is only one way tae go but I’m sure a selfish wee cunt like him wid fit in like a chop at a Jewish wedding
Pool could win the league by record points so they say ! In that case maybe sevco and el buffo are hoping top European teams come in for Kloops men ! and therefore leave space for himself and slippy to move down south ,of course ,kloop would also leave as he would be pissed of with the board,selling all his players ,feck sake did I just think that up ,must be pished still 🙈hh

Pool could win the league by record points so they say ! In that case maybe sevco and el buffo are hoping top European teams come in for Kloops men ! and therefore leave space for himself and slippy to move down south ,of course ,kloop would also leave as he would be pissed of with the board,selling all his players ,feck sake did I just think that up ,must be pished still 🙈hh
Feck should be Klopp,!😩hh

Yep love you ray mare pished than me 😂😂it’s an aye fae me

Liverpool are now bookies favourites to sign ‘moeorless’,because of slippy connection,he has seemingly said in interview in Columbian press ,that he expects Liverpool to be aware of him,????
My arse ,does anyone believe this utter tosh apart fae Jabba the spin mason master and all the guillabills,more made up 🐎 horseshit,dogshit,bullshit,or whatever

Members online

Latest posts

Back