Liverpool or Tottenham

P

P.Anthony

Hope Liverpool do it ,would like to see Robertson and Van Dijk lift the cup, 2 of the best defenders in the world in my opinion.Am sure if you told Robertson 7 year ago he woulda played in 2 Champions League finals by the age of 25 he would laughed in your face .?N who doesny like big Klopp

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope Liverpool do it ,would like to see Robertson and Van Dijk lift the cup, 2 of the best defenders in the world in my opinion.Am sure if you told Robertson 7 year year ago he woulda played in 2 Champions League finals by the age of 25 he would laughed in your face .?N who doesny like big Klopp,what a likeable character .

Going to try and watch it as a neutral i hate Spurs but am not a Liverpool supporter, so it will be a challenge liverpool i have sympathy with in what their fans overcame and #what they have been involved in, the griefs and heartache, but thats on a human level, so a test. Got a feeling though memories of Dalgliesh, etc will overule.

Reds for me, anytime I've been in their company the beer and the laughs flow, no beef with Spurs, think it'll some game.
Im workin beside a scouser just now and the guys patters top drawer ?goes to Celtic games but has started going to Ibrokes since slippy took over?think he could tell a wasnt impressed..

Going to try and watch it as a neutral i hate Spurs but am not a Liverpool supporter, so it will be a challenge liverpool i have sympathy with in what their fans overcame and #what they have been involved in, the griefs and heartache, but thats on a human level, so a test. Got a feeling though memories of Dalgliesh, etc will overule.
Same here Boab,they're great to watch but wouldn't call myself a supporter ,am lookin forward to Klopps post match interview if they win it ?

How UEFA can promote this competition is a sad thing GASL is right how these teams can go up and lift this trophy ? in the knowledge
That Hunco huvny played in its competition
For 3 years as we’re a new club. Well they canny say there the Champions cause Sevco wurnae thir ???????????????????
Rather Liverpool won than Spurs

HH ☘️

Hope Liverpool do it ,would like to see Robertson and Van Dijk lift the cup, 2 of the best defenders in the world in my opinion.Am sure if you told Robertson 7 year year ago he woulda played in 2 Champions League finals by the age of 25 he would laughed in your face .?N who doesny like big Klopp,what a likeable character .
Shame they both cannae get beat.

How UEFA can promote this competition is a sad thing GASL is right how these teams can go up and lift this trophy ? in the knowledge
That Hunco huvny played in its competition
For 3 years as we’re a new club. Well they canny say there the Champions cause Sevco wurnae thir ???????????????????
Rather Liverpool won than Spurs

HH ☘️
fair point Sam, if deidco wurnae into it disnae count. How could UEFA sanction a tournie without the best zombies in the world is beyond their comprehension.

Back