Livingston v Celtic - Sunday 12 noon

Gary67

16 years since we've won a league game at the Spaghettihad (15 since a Cup win) but only 6 games in that time (2 defeats and 4 draws). Tomorrow as good a time as any to put this winless run to bed.
GG will most likely return, would consider Ralston for Taylor to combat the physicality of Nouble on their right wing. Rogic should return.

Hart
Juranovic CCV Starfelt Ralston
Rogic McGregor Hatate
Abada GG Jota

Subs Bain Welsh Taylor Bitton Ideguchi O'Riley Forrest Maeda Dembele

Two form teams in the league, will be close, 2-1 win to end the winless streak.

Never a game to look forward to against the masters of anti football and fully expecting another ugly watch against this horrible shower of shite on a nonsense of a so called football pitch.
But it's only getting the right result from now on that counts and believe we will deliver and put an end to this unwanted stat tomorrow.

Hart

JJ CCV Starfelt Taylor.

Calmac Bitton O'Riley

Jamsie GG Jota.

I would start Jamsie he carries the ball more than Abada imo. Bitton on as well against the hammer throwers, Abada on second half with pace and Hatate been out of sorts so carpet football maybe not the best for him to return to form.

3 nuffin, JJ hattrick with 3 pens now that VAR is getting used.... O wait. 😂

I think they key is to score inside 15mins, make that wee drug mule change his tactics right away..be comfortable enough if we can do that.
Otherwise we are in for another nerve shredding game…mind u, if the sheep can manage to hold the scum we might be going into the morras game a lot more relaxed.
1-2 for me.

I'd try wee Dembele on from the start, he looks up for it, if it's not working, change it.
We need to find our spark again.
Huge call brim, would surprise myself anyway as don't think dembele would be suitable on a pitch that calls for players to be able to handle the physical approach on a pitch where the movement of the ball is slowed up so badly making it nearly impossible to be able to get away from a defender and with so many going to crowd the final third of the pitch as usual.
The timing of the run and weight of pass will remain crucial to try and open up there backline as usual imo.
So Jota and meada would be my choice in the wide areas

I'd try wee Dembele on from the start, he looks up for it, if it's not working, change it.
We need to find our spark again.
I like Dembele but I don't think this shitey pitch will suit his style of dribbling with the ball at pace. Also, it is not a pitch to be mucking about at the back with our ridiculous tippy tappy crap - launch the ball upfield instead.

Safe to say that tomorrow's match will not be an enjoyable watch. Livingstones anti-football (thats only ever deployed against us) mixed with the refs inability to protect our players while giving them every single call(again, only ever deployed against us) on top of the poor excuse for a pitch will make sure of that. I dont care how we play. The 3 points are all that matter.

Never been into been into this or that team the only thing tomorrow is we well know is the pitch, I,m sure the manager would have done his research and passed on his thoughts Livi are lying 4th in the table so are enjoying a good season Celtic need to go into this with a view to beating thier team not thier pitch quite confident we will beat them but it’s no walk over

For all the good corners swung in we still don't have someone brave enough to just stick the head on it ,i would drop starbar and put julien on he's attacks the ball well at corners and would cause problems
we have 2 cbs who can't get off the ground and one of them he jumps while looking at his feet would drop abada move juranaovic up and stick Ralston on

Livi don't set up the same against sevco and anytime they have been troubling sevco smackhead has always changed tact and took his better players off , we need to take our chances the morra no fannying about or trying to walk it into the box cos you can bet yer arse if livi get into the top six after the split we will get the away games against them and sevco will have no problem picking up points off them

I like Dembele but I don't think this shitey pitch will suit his style of dribbling with the ball at pace. Also, it is not a pitch to be mucking about at the back with our ridiculous tippy tappy crap - launch the ball upfield instead.
Dembele playing for the B team against the zombie b's on the pass to paradise.

So probably wont make a start tomorrow.

Members online

Latest posts

Back