Lottery

Jinky1962

I was checking last night's thunderball results so I scanned my ticket with my phone when I done this it said I had won a tenner that was for 3 main numbers so I text my work mate because we go 50/50 so he checked the numbers and said 33 never came out so I checked the website right enough 35 was out and not 33 so I then checked the live draw it shows you the balls coming out of the machine right enough 33 came and not 35.so lucky for us i scanned the ticket because if I'd have just checked the website I'd would have thrown my ticket in the bin so if anybody with a thunderball ticket for last night just give it another wee check you never know it might be you.

I was checking last night's thunderball results so I scanned my ticket with my phone when I done this it said I had won a tenner that was for 3 main numbers so I text my work mate because we go 50/50 so he checked the numbers and said 33 never came out so I checked the website right enough 35 was out and not 33 so I then checked the live draw it shows you the balls coming out of the machine right enough 33 came and not 35.so lucky for us i scanned the ticket because if I'd have just checked the website I'd would have thrown my ticket in the bin so if anybody with a thunderball ticket for last night just give it another wee check you never know it might be you.
👉 It wizmy me

HH 😉

Back