Madden MERGED

What surprises me is Madden and Traynor are two very Irish names. But then again so is Murphy. It's the huns who feel they have something to prove who are generally the worst and this pair would only be a few generations away from the soup.

For what it's worth, Madden may be a supporter of the dead team but he's not as corrupt or incompetent as many other Scottish referees.

For what it's worth, Madden may be a supporter of the dead team but he's not as corrupt or incompetent as many other Scottish referees.
I agree Larry. I think he isn't the worst. Obviously the last minute penalty he denied Griffiths was awful, but I think/hope it was just a bad decision. Let's hope I still feel the same way at 2pm on Sunday!

The question has to be asked.....why would the SFA appoint a referee with allegedly reported debt and gambling problems.....to a high profile game where a copious amount of money will be bet on relative outcomes.....knowing also full well of his affiliation and loyalty to one of the two teams taking part?

With the right (or wrong) decisions applied.....the potential for a person or persons unknown to potentially benefit significantly is enhanced greatly?

There are serious implications and ramifications to this appointment..... so why make it and who stands to gain from it?

The question has to be asked.....why would the SFA appoint a referee with allegedly reported debt and gambling problems.....to a high profile game where a copious amount of money will be bet on relative outcomes.....knowing also full well of his affiliation and loyalty to one of the two teams taking part?

Because all the rest are even worse!

Back