Madden you are a Hun with a whistle

A tackle from behind is a free kick. A tackle from behind with any kind of force is a yellow card, unless Madden is the referee and a Celtic player is on the end of the tackle from behind.
I have always maintained that the majority of referees in this country are, and we’re, incompetent. Madden, likes some in the past (eg Dallas, Syme, Davidson) are cheats.

I'm with Sandman on this, there is a huge amount of pleasure to be derived from watching us triumph in spite of these cheating baskets.

However - there may be a cost attached to the blatant Kick A Celt campaign.

Players will be unavailable and injured. Careers could be prematurely ended, and points will inevitably be lost.

All of the above are naturally occurring features in football, but there is a danger that they are occurring with an unnatural frequency due to the concentrated efforts of our referees to ignore UFC tactics on our players.

As a rule of thumb, i'm generally an optimistic pessimist, but I am terrified that one of our young Bhoys is going to suffer a career-threatening injury at the hands, elbows, knees and nunchuks of the opposition.

I'm actually just waiting for the day when madden just says: "ah fuck it" and goes all Jackie Chan on KT himself.

A tackle from behind is a free kick. A tackle from behind with any kind of force is a yellow card, unless Madden is the referee and a Celtic player is on the end of the tackle from behind.
I have always maintained that the majority of referees in this country are, and we’re, incompetent. Madden, likes some in the past (eg Dallas, Syme, Davidson) are cheats.
u forgot Mcluskey worst of the lot

Or Daleks.......now they look like huns. o_O

It's a little known fact - to be shared over the Xmas dinner table/pub/parties - that Terry Nation, the Doctor Who writer who created the Daleks, based them on the Huns.

It's often credited that he wanted them to be an allegory of 'the Nazis', but this was a popular misinterpretation of Nation's original interview about the Daleks' inception when he stated, 'The Huns; That's who I based them on - those fucking Huns."

Members online

Latest posts

Back