MADDEN ,

Ray

On celts are here, tonight seemingly Madden predicts MORE penalties this coming season ,after rule changes ,considering a certain team was getting more than their fair share, 4 in one game ,remember ,!why make changes ,unless they aim to try and stop 9,the only way is the ,food for thought here,!hh

On celts are here, tonight seemingly Madden predicts MORE penalties this coming season ,after rule changes ,considering a certain team was getting more than their fair share, 4 in one game ,remember ,!why make changes ,unless they aim to try and stop 9,the only way is the ,food for thought here,!hh

Och they will do everything in their power to assist the brotherhoods biiiiiitch.

All we need to do is win and bag our games first half, we have the personnel to do just that.

Any shit decisions we just keep highlighting whilst our bhoys do their talking on the pitch Ray. ☘️

Caught some of the interview ,not sure if this is a rule change or a heads up to sevco that it's business as usual

First time i heard him spek he sounds like a discarded helium heid from gers tv
Whatever the outcome K ,if this statement is true ,it does not bode well ,for the rest of the spl,as well !!!!!!! , this coming season is crucial, it is the last time really for them to try and stop us ,we win this 10 is enevitable,will throw every obstacle in our way ,and try to make it legal,going the other way ,how many penalties were we denied,hh

I heard the comments about the changes UEFA want to introduce and its based on unnatural position of arms,but, how can you trust this when it is been played out with no VAR in place.

I remember a shell-shocked Tony Mowbry in a post Glasgow derby interview where he appeared stunned by the level of corruption. I always wondered how this seemed to come as a surprise to him having witnessed it on the field.
Instead of fighting his team's cause, Mowbrsy would just mumble something about taking it on the chin and slink off. The refs and authorities pulled out all of the stops that season to ensure oldco won thr league ss they were tipped off they would die without Champions League revenue. Lenny is expecting it and will come out all guns blazing!

Fuck me is this the paranoia started all ready? Just because 4 pens were given against st.mirren last season?
Aye just like we were paranoid about the shite that was going on Over at the shitpit for years! Hold on to yer hat for this season
By any means necessary! Difference is Lenny wears his Heart on his Sleeve, Unlike the "pretendy supporter".HH ☘☘☘

Looking at it from a philosophical point of view The more penalties WE get going on last season's tallies the more we'll miss

When fit Dembele was our recognised pen taker and Sinclair mostly deputised I think Moussa only ever missed 1 Against Barca in the Camp Nou
The Griff also took some and missed some
N'tcham also took some and missed some and French Eddy also had a go at some although I don't think he ever missed any

Looks like Corpus has taken over that mantle which surprised me as both Edouard and Griff were both on the park on Wednesday when we were awarded a spot kick

We don't have the luxury of a Tavernier who I think only missed 1 pen last season out of loads although I may be mistaken

My main point is penalties awarded AGAINST us 2 @ Pittodrie on Boxing Day last year Both were NEVER pens for starters
1 against Ajer at Tynecastle in February to name a few

When you look at high profile pens we were denied over the past few seasons Clint Hill on Griff in 1-1 draw at Celtic Park Shagger McGregor on Ajer last September which ended up in a retro Red Card Flanagan on Broony in 2-0 defeat at Ibrokes in May McKenna's challenge on Edouard who h concluded in a posthumous 2 match ban for McKenna and v St Johnstone when we ended up winning 2-0 but with Ajer being red carded in injury time

HH?
Mind you, we were awarded the most ridiculous wrong penalty in the League Cup final - was kind of glad Sincy missed it so we could win fair and square!

Huns are desperate for money they might struggle to make it into the middle of the season.
Old codgers been rolled out again for the exploitations sash bashes.
Untitled.jpg

But having a squad worth at least £130m.....and being tied up with the World's richest Club 5bn (Dallas cowboys) and 500m fans worldwide...the nearest team to us shouldn't have to relie on penalties or sad wee bigots in black? ????

Yeah but that sad bunch of bigoted tosspot cheats relied on EBT’s, Tax Evasion and Money Laundering to cheat us out of competitive winnings.

Would not put anything by the fkrs.

Shine the light on the darkness ALWAYS.

Good point Galway

But having a squad worth at least £130m.....and being tied up with the World's richest Club 5bn (Dallas cowboys) and 500m fans worldwide...the nearest team to us shouldn't have to relie on penalties or sad wee bigots in black? ????
And not forgetting the greatest bestest most superest manager ever ever, Slippy/Sloppy G! No wonder he will inspire that quiet unassuming £500mil rated super-striker, Morelos, to yet another 80+ goal season as they stroll the Premiership again this year!

Members online

Latest posts

Back