MADDEN ,

And not forgetting the greatest bestest most superest manager ever ever, Slippy/Sloppy G! No wonder he will inspire that quiet unassuming £500mil rated super-striker, Morelos, to yet another 80+ goal season as they stroll the Premiership again this year!

That cunts a legend in his own brainless head.

Good move by squinty coz any fanny will sign for them on a loan because of the thick brainless ego.

Shame for the diddy’s there all shoite.

Diddums.... ???

copied from fergus mcgrain kds

outline of rule changes this year

The rules have changed and see the list below.

Free kicks
When there is a ‘wall’ of three or more defenders, the attackers are not allowed within 1m (1yd) of the wall; an attacker less than 1m (1yd) from the ‘wall’ when the kick is taken will be penalised with an indirect free kick.
When the defending team takes a free kick in their own penalty area, the ball is in play once the kick is taken; it does not have to leave the penalty area before it can be played.

Penalties
The team’s penalty taker can have (quick) treatment/assessment and then take the kick.
The goalkeeper must not be touching the goalposts/crossbar/nets; they must not be moving.
The goalkeeper must have at least part of one foot on/in line with the goal line when the kick is taken; cannot stand behind the line.

Dropped ball
If play is stopped inside the penalty area, the ball will be dropped for the goalkeeper.
If play is stopped outside the penalty area, the ball will be dropped for one player of the team that last touched the ball at the point of the last touch.
In all cases, all the other players (of both teams) must be at least 4m (4.5yds) away. If the ball touches the referee (or another match official) and goes into the goal, team possession changes or a promising attack starts, a dropped ball is awarded.

Goal celebrations
A yellow card for an ‘illegal’ celebration (e.g. removing the shirt) remains even if the goal is disallowed.

Goal kick
The ball is in play once the kick is taken; it can be played before leaving the penalty area.

Substitutions

A player who is being substituted must leave the field by the nearest point on the touchline/goal line (unless the referee indicates the player can leave quickly/ immediately at the halfway line or a different point because of safety, injury etc).

Handball
Deliberate handball remains an offence.
The following ‘handball’ situations, even if accidental, will be a free kick:
  • The ball goes into the goal after touching an attacking player’s hand/arm.
  • A player gains control/possession of the ball after it has touches their hand/arm and then scores, or creates a goalscoring opportunity.
  • The ball touches a player’s hand/arm which has made their body unnaturally bigger.
  • The ball touches a player’s hand/arm when it is above their shoulder (unless the player has deliberately played the ball which then touches their hand/arm).
The following will not usually be a free kick, unless they are one of the above situations:
  • The ball touches a player’s hand/arm directly from their own head/body/foot or the head/body/foot of another player who is close/near.
  • The ball touches a player’s hand/arm which is close to their body and has not made their body unnaturally bigger.
  • If a player is falling and the ball touches their hand/arm when it is between their body and the ground to support the body (but not extended to make the body bigger).
  • If the goalkeeper attempts to ‘clear’ (release into play) a throw-in or deliberate kick from a teammate but the ‘clearance’ fails, the goalkeeper can then handle the ball

seeing as they couldn't agree if getting yer cnt kicked in was a yellow a red or a shot at the goat

does anyone have any faith in knowing the right interpretation of the new rules

Looking at it from a philosophical point of view The more penalties WE get going on last season's tallies the more we'll miss

When fit Dembele was our recognised pen taker and Sinclair mostly deputised I think Moussa only ever missed 1 Against Barca in the Camp Nou
The Griff also took some and missed some
N'tcham also took some and missed some and French Eddy also had a go at some although I don't think he ever missed any

Looks like Corpus has taken over that mantle which surprised me as both Edouard and Griff were both on the park on Wednesday when we were awarded a spot kick

We don't have the luxury of a Tavernier who I think only missed 1 pen last season out of loads although I may be mistaken

My main point is penalties awarded AGAINST us 2 @ Pittodrie on Boxing Day last year Both were NEVER pens for starters
1 against Ajer at Tynecastle in February to name a few

When you look at high profile pens we were denied over the past few seasons Clint Hill on Griff in 1-1 draw at Celtic Park Shagger McGregor on Ajer last September which ended up in a retro Red Card Flanagan on Broony in 2-0 defeat at Ibrokes in May McKenna's challenge on Edouard who h concluded in a posthumous 2 match ban for McKenna and v St Johnstone when we ended up winning 2-0 but with Ajer being red carded in injury time

HH?
Not being argumentative here but is tavinier not just a professional footballer doing his job? IMO a professional footballer should never miss a penalty. I get the emotional, crowd effected, human side. But he's paid to score and deal with these situations. Look at the situation 12yds out with no defending, professional should never miss.HH

copied from fergus mcgrain kds

outline of rule changes this year

The rules have changed and see the list below.

Free kicks
When there is a ‘wall’ of three or more defenders, the attackers are not allowed within 1m (1yd) of the wall; an attacker less than 1m (1yd) from the ‘wall’ when the kick is taken will be penalised with an indirect free kick.
When the defending team takes a free kick in their own penalty area, the ball is in play once the kick is taken; it does not have to leave the penalty area before it can be played.

Penalties
The team’s penalty taker can have (quick) treatment/assessment and then take the kick.
The goalkeeper must not be touching the goalposts/crossbar/nets; they must not be moving.
The goalkeeper must have at least part of one foot on/in line with the goal line when the kick is taken; cannot stand behind the line.

Dropped ball
If play is stopped inside the penalty area, the ball will be dropped for the goalkeeper.
If play is stopped outside the penalty area, the ball will be dropped for one player of the team that last touched the ball at the point of the last touch.
In all cases, all the other players (of both teams) must be at least 4m (4.5yds) away. If the ball touches the referee (or another match official) and goes into the goal, team possession changes or a promising attack starts, a dropped ball is awarded.

Goal celebrations
A yellow card for an ‘illegal’ celebration (e.g. removing the shirt) remains even if the goal is disallowed.

Goal kick
The ball is in play once the kick is taken; it can be played before leaving the penalty area.

Substitutions

A player who is being substituted must leave the field by the nearest point on the touchline/goal line (unless the referee indicates the player can leave quickly/ immediately at the halfway line or a different point because of safety, injury etc).

Handball
Deliberate handball remains an offence.
The following ‘handball’ situations, even if accidental, will be a free kick:
  • The ball goes into the goal after touching an attacking player’s hand/arm.
  • A player gains control/possession of the ball after it has touches their hand/arm and then scores, or creates a goalscoring opportunity.
  • The ball touches a player’s hand/arm which has made their body unnaturally bigger.
  • The ball touches a player’s hand/arm when it is above their shoulder (unless the player has deliberately played the ball which then touches their hand/arm).
The following will not usually be a free kick, unless they are one of the above situations:
  • The ball touches a player’s hand/arm directly from their own head/body/foot or the head/body/foot of another player who is close/near.
  • The ball touches a player’s hand/arm which is close to their body and has not made their body unnaturally bigger.
  • If a player is falling and the ball touches their hand/arm when it is between their body and the ground to support the body (but not extended to make the body bigger).
  • If the goalkeeper attempts to ‘clear’ (release into play) a throw-in or deliberate kick from a teammate but the ‘clearance’ fails, the goalkeeper can then handle the ball

seeing as they couldn't agree if getting yer cnt kicked in was a yellow a red or a shot at the goat

does anyone have any faith in knowing the right interpretation of the new rules

That is well fucked up. Some of that shit doesn’t even make sense but certainly highlights my Broony’s goal celebration.

Bigoted sleekit fucks

Not being argumentative here but is tavinier not just a professional footballer doing his job? IMO a professional footballer should never miss a penalty. I get the emotional, crowd effected, human side. But he's paid to score and deal with these situations. Look at the situation 12yds out with no defending, professional should never miss.HH
You are right - Tav is excellent at doing his job and others should also be up to the same standard. I think our problem is the constant fawning from the media about all the goals he scores with not too much mention of them being nearly all penalties and many of them for spot kicks that were either wrong or would never be awarded to any other team in our country.

Exactly. Fk am sure the mason would walk it in the net for them and claim move on nothing to see here. No VAR.

Its easy to pass an exam when sitting with the cheat sheet eh

You are right - Tav is excellent at doing his job and others should also be up to the same standard. I think our problem is the constant fawning from the media about all the gosls he scores with not too much mention of them being nearly sll penalties and many of them for spot kicks that were either wrong or would never be awarded to any other team in our country.
Genuinely just think BB that a professional footballer shouldn't miss a penalty.and that lot bumming him up fuck me desperate.

Genuinely just think BB that a professional footballer shouldn't miss a penalty.and that lot bumming him up fuck me desperate.
I agree - pros should score pretty much all of their penalties. We have a pretty shit record at scoring them.

Just speaking about this today at work how players like Matt Le Tissier, Burnley's Alexander & Julian Dicks at West Ham missed only 1 or 2 in their whole careers.

We need to practice them more!

I agree - pros should score pretty much all of their penalties. We have a pretty shit record at scoring them.

Just speaking about this today at work how players like Matt Le Tissier, Burnley's Alexander & Julian Dicks at West Ham missed only 1 or 2 in their whole careers.

We need to practice them more!
Not a disagreement by any stretch. Just my thoughts ...what was Tommy gemmell's record? 42 out of 43? Don't mention Hubbard given 10 a penny wonder why? ?

Not a disagreement by any stretch. Just my thoughts ...what was Tommy gemmell's record? 42 out of 43? Don't mention Hubbard given 10 a penny wonder why? ?
I did mean our recent record at scoring penalties. You can bet Gemmell never managed to smack those old heavy leather footballs so hard without thousands of hours practice. Not sure who Hubbard is???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back