Madden

All their cannons are firing now. Madden appointed. Selectively blind linesmen. No action on Naismith - a free licence to every thug in the league, when up against us. Penalties galore for we know who.
Wouldn't it be the best ever GIRFUY to do it this year. Come on Celtic.🍀🍀

Although Madden denied us a late stonewall penalty against sevco when Griff was clearly fouled very high and from behind, I don't think he is nearly as bad as Dallas, Beaton or MacLean (add in Collum too who is awful for every side). Out of all of the options currently available, IMO he is one of the better ones - but I still don't trust him!

Although Madden denied us a late stonewall penalty against sevco when Griff was clearly fouled very high and from behind, I don't think he is nearly as bad as Dallas, Beaton or MacLean (add in Collum too who is awful for every side). Out of all of the options currently available, IMO he is one of the better ones - but I still don't trust him!
Totally agree best of a bad lot

I think Bobby Maden is probably the best we could have hoped for,I am not saying he is as honest as he can be when he gets this appointment but I think we get a bit more from him than we do from Dallas or Beaton etc..but lets hope we dont need to depend on a referee to be fair for us to win this game..

HH.

Agreed. He's not great - thus the missed Griff penalty - but he's not a cheat like Dallas or Beaton.

Back