Maddug says No thanks to 30 million from China. Hahahahahaha

Wow just wow. Sevco who are drowning in debt have allegedly been offered a lifebelt but rejected it. If you believe that then your head really zips up at the back. This is a classic deflection technique called a squirrel. “Look over there - it’s a squirrel “ while scrabbling down the back of the sofa looking for coins. 32 days left to find $35,000,000. The iceberg is looming up. We are in the final days of Sevco

You say Watt, only 32 days?

NINTCHDBPICT000019028679.jpg

Too bad they'll never see CL scenes like this at Ibrokes

That boss-eyed fkn crook always finds money from somewhere or someone so I'm not getting my hopes up that it's the end of days yet.

oh it's bad real bad the money he's looking for won't be got with soft loans or flogging shite shares

No chance of appeal ,so it's time to pay da man ,they've banked the season ticket money and ran out out of friends

if the ruling in sept is for many millions and enforced i'd take a wild guess they'll be proper fkd

oh it's bad real bad the money he's looking for won't be got with soft loans or flogging shite shares

No chance of appeal ,so it's time to pay da man ,they've banked the season ticket money and ran out out of friends

if the ruling in sept is for many millions and enforced i'd take a wild guess they'll be proper fkd

N long may the proper fkn.... continue. Not meant even remotely rude btw for ?

'Sky understands' is code for 'we heard a rumour' Gullible people fall for the story despite an official statement stating that no bid has even been made. The reason for this story getting legs is a pathetic attempt to give the impression that the player is worth many millions and have people consider buying him. It's a desperate and misguided PR stunt probably by his agent. No club wants to give him $10,000,000 in wages. This fabricated fantasy has now rendered him unsellable. Sevco now have no chance of raising the neccessary $35,000,000 this calendar month.

Apparently a mistake has been made, Superclub from China thought Alfie was Lilly Allens wee brother, whom they were hoping would join their super club.

Maddug aint worth the kind f money they would like to pay Alfie Allen

sky sports understands = we got telt by jabba

Bad news day regarding court ruling ,and yet again from nowhere a £30m bid has been refused

My guess is somewhere in sevco finance land (stop laughing) Morealoser is being waved about as an assett,potential investors or already known investors will be getting tapped for cash in the knowledge they have a 30m dud who when sold ,would cover all bases

Expect more pish in the coming weeks close season cup has been won ,were now into the transfer finals sevco are swooping ,and shite they sign become aces as soon as they cross the border

Bad news day regarding court ruling ,and yet again from nowhere a £30m bid has been refused

My guess is somewhere in sevco finance land (stop laughing) Morealoser is being waved about as an assett,potential investors or already known investors will be getting tapped for cash in the knowledge they have a 30m dud who when sold ,would cover all bases

Expect more pish in the coming weeks close season cup has been won ,were now into the transfer finals sevco are swooping ,and shite they sign become aces as soon as they cross the border
apparently they did not receive an offer, But Morelos rejected the terms of 30 million per year even though it wasn't offered.

hahahahaha

If sevco had been offered anything for freddo, they would have taken it, paid off MA, the soft loans, Close Bros, Memorial Wall folk and then bought Ryan Kent. So quite clearly there was no offer and Squinty's club is now desperate and up to all manner of shenanigans just to keep the lights on.

'Sky understands' is code for 'we heard a rumour' Gullible people fall for the story despite an official statement stating that no bid has even been made. The reason for this story getting legs is a pathetic attempt to give the impression that the player is worth many millions and have people consider buying him. It's a desperate and misguided PR stunt probably by his agent. No club wants to give him $10,000,000 in wages. This fabricated fantasy has now rendered him unsellable. Sevco now have no chance of raising the neccessary $35,000,000 this calendar month.
we know doc!

Wow just wow. Sevco who are drowning in debt have allegedly been offered a lifebelt but rejected it. If you believe that then your head really zips up at the back. This is a classic deflection technique called a squirrel. “Look over there - it’s a squirrel “ while scrabbling down the back of the sofa looking for coins. 32 days left to find $35,000,000. The iceberg is looming up. We are in the final days of Sevco[/QUOT
If sevco had been offered anything for freddo, they would have taken it, paid off MA, the soft loans, Close Bros, Memorial Wall folk and then bought Ryan Kent. So quite clearly there was no offer and Squinty's club is now desperate and up to all manner of shenanigans just to keep the lights on.
correct Sham! What I would like to know is ,why is slippy still here .????? The only answer I can come up with ,is, he is desperate to become a ‘coach/manager’ and is more than willing to work with/for a bunch of lying shysters,when you look at Lampard, derby and now Chelsea, he must be thinking hold on I can do that , derby did not even enquire about him! This situation will get worse in the coming weeks /months, when bad news is released there is always a counter ‘good’news following ,how the China syndrome is good beats me ,as you say ,this is unbelievable money to turn down ,can’t wait for the next big ‘lie’,hh

Back