Malmo boss winds up the sevco crew about the debt they are in.

Unbelievable.

The amount of compensation that had to be paid out over malicious prosecutions is unbelievable, hun supporting cops were just out to get anyone connected convicted, time for another public inquiry into the shady dealing surrounding the death of the Huns

Unbelievable.

Can someone explain to me, on the basis of my limited knowledge of the very serious issues that came from the death of RFC, why, no one's been brought to account for the defrauding of HMRC of millions of pounds, the fraudulent behaviour of the club I am sure that players who surely paid Nat ins, where did that money go, someone somewhere diddles that tax payer out of money and a decade later the whole lot of the thieving bastards are getting compo, "again tax payers money" sorry to say this but we have been had and the bastards are still at it. HH.

Can someone explain to me, on the basis of my limited knowledge of the very serious issues that came from the death of RFC, why, no one's been brought to account for the defrauding of HMRC of millions of pounds, the fraudulent behaviour of the club I am sure that players who surely paid Nat ins, where did that money go, someone somewhere diddles that tax payer out of money and a decade later the whole lot of the thieving bastards are getting compo, "again tax payers money" sorry to say this but we have been had and the bastards are still at it. HH.
As someone said, this is deserving of a public enquiry, a shocking waste of public money.

Just watched the news, BBC is saying the the 2 guys from the liquidators were awarded £21 million, huns founding father Charles green £6.4 million, with another 2 count cases outstanding with potential payouts of £14 million, bringing a total of £41.4 million paid out from the public purse, they did say on the news that there will be a public enquiry into the police and crown prosecution service actions surrounding the demise of the huns and blue nosed cops and blue nosed CPS determination to get someone/anyone in the jail to appease the hun fans 😡😡
Could be jelly and ice cream time again, this one gonna run and run, hope it’s an impartial judge this time, best pick an English one 👍

I would like to see everything...go wrong for them tonite....A Karma thing....They get beat....the fans gan mental.....after that anything can happen.....It's not only a game they will lose...its the millions they have to pay back that will ....well we all know the rest(again) ....They spent everything they had, (or loaned to them)....last season....they are sweating.......Pressure Cooker the night at Ibrokes.....should be interesting......

was just wondering when i heard that the south stand wont be open on thursday if the huns will be subject to the same restrictions tonight. i just checked in a minute ago and the cesspit looks completely full. i may be wrong but if thats the case why are they not being subject to the same rules as us
I thought there weren't any restrictions at matches now but then I'm confused.com.

Back