Malmo'fuckaz

Spherical Planet

Malmo have reached the final of the European Cup. The stenchcunts haven't.

Malmo are Swedish and Sweden has produced some top quality burds. The stenchcunts haven't.

Malmo have realistic expectations. The stenchcunts haven't.

I don't actually care too much about the zombies, in spite of my frequent dismissal of them. I don't actually care if the proceed or eventually get processed, but I would laugh like a hyena on jolly juice if Malmo fucked them up the Khyber tonight.

Tonight I am Benny, Bjorn, Agnetha and Anna-Frid. Tonight I am Ace of Bass and Roxette. Tonight I am Henrik, Johan and Magnus Hedman. Tonight I am Vulva........sorry - Volvo, IKEA and meatballs.

Get ripped right in aboot the flesheaters, Malmo. Bjorn Borg and Europe are singing 'The Final Countdown' and Robyn is still a pure wee honey (that was the title of her last album.......well worth a listen).

These fkrs even get dodgy refs in europe ,everytime the wind blew over a hun the got a free kick ,when the wind blew slippys arms up on the touchline ,,,,,,yep free kick
They'll do a slavia job on malmo next week they'll kick n stamp on them all night and get away with it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back