Managed Decline.

michael duffy

Managed Decline!
From Auldheid,in his interview with oor Larry
We've taken the cheap route,due to the death of the scum,we,and in particular,the board,thought we just had to go through the motions,and we would win trophy after trophy
Strange that our most succesful spell,was when the scum got back into the league,we never won a treble when they were gone!
When Dermot's nose got put out of joint, he went all in and brought in BR,his coaching staff,science dept,etc,however according to rumours, Peter Lawwell phuqed that up,compare and contrast to where we are now, Lenny,Kennedy and what's his name!
Ah was happy when Lenny got the gig,there's no one i wanted more to win 10 in a row,more than him,the jury's out on that big time,however, ma main gripe is Europe
Through lack of forward planning,recruitment,whatever,it has cost us ten's of £ millions,which has held us back,financially,competitivley, we were feared in Europe,now we're a feckin laughin stock!
Vying with teams from Luxembourg,Monaco for the worst goals against record? FFS!
The board took they're aff the ba' 'fell asleep at the wheel' thinkin the 'customers' would be happy with domestic dominance? how's that workin oot? the filth and thier likeminded friends have stepped up to the plate
and what are the board doing? hangin a legend out tae dry!if Neil Lennon turns this round,it will be a big GIRFUY tae the board,think there is a massive restructuring required at our club/company,and if a diddy like me can see that. well god help us! root and branch change is required tae bring us intae the 21st century,and Peter,Dermot,et al,it won't happen by alienating the fans/customers! we won't tolerate managed decline!
rant over, swig time
🍺 🥳

Managed Decline!
We've taken the cheap route,due to the death of the scum,we,and in particular,the board,thought we just had to go through the motions,and we would win trophy after trophy
Strange that our most succesful spell,was when the scum got back into the league,we never won a treble when they were gone!
When Dermot's nose got put out of joint, he went all in and brought in BR,his coaching staff,science dept,etc,however according to rumours, Peter Lawwell phuqed that up,compare and contrast to where we are now, Lenny,Kennedy and what's his name!
Ah was happy when Lenny got the gig,there's no one i wanted more to win 10 in a row,more than him,the jury's out on that big time,however, ma main gripe is Europe
Through lack of forward planning,recruitment,whatever,it has cost us ten's of £ millions,which has held us back,financially,competitivley, we were feared in Europe,now we're a feckin laughin stock!
Vying with teams from Luxembourg,Monaco for the worst goals against record? FFS!
The board took they're aff the ba' 'fell asleep at the wheel' thinkin the 'customers' would be happy with domestic dominance? how's that workin oot? the filth and thier likeminded friends have stepped up to the plate
and what are the board doing? hangin a legend out tae dry!if Neil Lennon turns this round,it will be a big GIRFUY tae the board,think there is a massive restructuring required at our club/company,and if a diddy like me can see that. well god help us! root and branch change is required tae bring us intae the 21st century,and Peter,Dermot,et al,it won't happen by alienating the fans/customers! we won't tolerate managed decline!
rant over, swig time
🍺 🥳

Great Post, as usual MD 👍🍀💚

Spot on Micheal, not since 90's have I seen a board more out of touch with not only the supporters (in case they've forgotten where their money comes from) but the modern football world. Their attitude towards us stinks. That fence, all those polis!!! For fucks sake! No communication even a zoom meeting with reps of supporters clubs. No just a fucking slap down. Like or or lump it, ye's have had 10 years of success ya shower of entitled brats. That seems to be their attitude. To them its a business, to US its much much more.

Brimcbhoy, exactly those fences and bringing in the police said more to me than anything.
And I thought I was going mad turning into a conspiracist because nothing made sense from where I was standing looking back at Brother Walfrid and what he started with our club to this - no sense at all. But here we are.

Managed Decline!
rant over, swig time
🍺

spot on MD and as that lot have shown, you can make a small dent in Europe with the organisation of fairly average players

Managed Decline!
rant over, swig time
🍺 🥳
Spot on MD Im sure if positions had been reversed the huns would have been out of sight by now rolling in Euro cash and revelling in our predicament the board have squandered a massive opportunity to be the a big European club

Brimcbhoy, exactly those fences and bringing in the police said more to me than anything.
And I thought I was going mad turning into a conspiracist because nothing made sense from where I was standing looking back at Brother Walfrid and what he started with our club to this - no sense at all. But here we are.
They're a complete disgrace Rose. If the word " entitled" applies to anyone, it's THEM.

Members online

Latest posts

Back