Managers arrogance

Ach, it was just a bad day at the office for the Management & Players. Hopefully we have a good winter break & Transfer Window & come back fighting fit & raring tae go for the 23rd of January.

If you need a footie fix go & watch yer local team in the lower league's or the juniors. I'll be reacquainting myself with Dumbarton or local amateur team this January.
☘️☘️HAIL HAIL☘️☘️ YNWA☘️☘️

Ach, it was just a bad day at the office for the Management & Players. Hopefully we have a good winter break & Transfer Window & come back fighting fit & raring tae go for the 23rd of January.

If you need a footie fix go & watch yer local team in the lower league's or the juniors. I'll be reacquainting myself with Dumbarton or local amateur team this January.
☘️☘️HAIL HAIL☘️☘️ YNWA☘️☘️
Watchin the Sons will put you off fitbaw. The Vale juniors, however, won 6-2 yesterday.

Rodgers got it wrong yesterday, but Jaysus Christ you'd swear we lost the league. Surely he will learn from this. Think of all the good he has done since becoming Celtic manager. Eaten bread is soon forgotten!
Its then nature of the beast im afraid TD, been checking out comments on all blogs and it the vast majority is of a negative nature, thats life when you get beat off the neighbours in football, especially when there as awful as ours, I remember Didier Agathe saying that the problem with Celtic supporters is that they love their club too much, im not going to argue with him about that, especially after days like yesterday, lets hope the board can put a smile back on our faces over the next few weeks, im still 100% convinced that the league is ours and with a few quality additions the treble treble will be ours, then we can get back what we all do best which is wallowing in the huns pain.
By the way, some of the other blogs are far more negative than this one.

Back