Maradona

Never tire of watchin his second against the English,what a player!

I love that the english hate him and say the hand of God cost them the world cup, completely forgetting the wonder goal he scored in the same match....its the same with the Lampard goal that never was in 2010....never mind that Germany pumped them...the linesman no giving THAT goal cost them the world cup.....god I hate living down here during internationals 😩😩

I love that the english hate him and say the hand of God cost them the world cup, completely forgetting the wonder goal he scored in the same match....its the same with the Lampard goal that never was in 2010....never mind that Germany pumped them...the linesman no giving THAT goal cost them the world cup.....god I hate living down here during internationals 😩😩
Yeah, the English always moan about the hand of god being the most controversial thing ever to happen on a football pitch but completely ignore the wrong decision in the World Cup FINAL where they were awarded a winning goal that never crossed the line (without that goal the Germans wouldn't have thrown everyone forward in the last minute allowing Hurst's breakaway 4th goal).

Last edited:
Yeah, the Guffs always moan about the hand of hod being the most controversial thing ever to happen on a football pitch but completely ignore the wrong decision in the World Cup FINAL where they were awarded a winning goal that never crossed the line (without that goal the Germans wouldn't have thrown everyone forward in the last minute allowing Hurst's breakaway 4th goal).
The English and sevco fans are the same breed. When things go their way. Boo hoo, suck it up it happens. When things go against them the rattle is thrown out the pram and they want the whole World to burn.👍

Yeah, the Guffs always moan about the hand of hod being the most controversial thing ever to happen on a football pitch but completely ignore the wrong decision in the World Cup FINAL where they were awarded a winning goal that never crossed the line (without that goal the Germans wouldn't have thrown everyone forward in the last minute allowing Hurst's breakaway 4th goal).
I raise you Micheal Owen a cheating wee scroat

Back