MARCO ROSE

Don’t know who’s been “panicking “about Lenny in charge??stating facts is not panicking,facts are games so far under Lenny we have been rank,,wanting celtic to go after dynamic managers isny a crime as far as am aware,,,,past manager Brendan Rodgers drawing way premier strugglers isny something new??jock steins lisbon lions drew way struggling teams back in the day!as did Martin O’Neill’s side,,just looking for a bit more guts,guile,heart!!not much to ask a celtic player to possess..

Yer aff yer nut.

Magine saying jock stein european cup winner wasn’t a draw big enough that cup says otherwise.

Lenny took us to last 16 in europe.

He’s only had a couple of games n the first 1 doubt he had anything to do with.

But he’s a fighter. Won’t sell his soul for silver.

Am sorry i do not agree with you at all on this espirito.

opinion’s are like arseholes everyone has one so no hard feelings in expression.

HH ☘️

Surely we can attract a manager who's taken an unfancied backwater league club like us farther than expected in top-level competition? Like maybe through the CL groups in to the knockout? Difficult to find that sort of experience...

My take on it exactly. Difficult to find, but we're a £100 million turnover business, we should be capable of trying and trying hard.[/QUOTE]
Just realised Sandman wiz being sarcastic??

Yer aff yer nut.

Magine saying jock stein european cup winner wasn’t a draw big enough that cup says otherwise.

Lenny took us to last 16 in europe.

He’s only had a couple of games n the first 1 doubt he had anything to do with.

But he’s a fighter. Won’t sell his soul for silver.

Am sorry i do not agree with you at all on this espirito.

opinion’s are like arseholes everyone has one so no hard feelings in expression.

HH ☘️
Think you’ve read that wrong Maria a never said anything derogatory about jock stein or Martin O’Neill in that post??a was responding to a post that noted Brendan Rodgers. Drew with Dundee last year and that we should be careful what we wish for,,,I’m pointing out that so have a lot of top managers drawing with shite teams before,,,and a don’t see his point...your correct I am a arsehole but a still have an opinion ?

Not going to speculate on Marco Rose or anyone else but what I will say is if we are going to stick to this recruitment/transfer policy of ours (buy potential/projects and develop) then we should be doing everything we can to secure a manager who has proven success working under such a strategy. No point going after big names or appointing Lenny if they can't achieve progress and success working with this model.

I genuinely don't care WHO the manager is what I care about is whether whoever it may be can achieve success and make progress working under the conditions set out by the board and if the board can't secure a manager capable of that then they need to reevaluate their approach.

Think you’ve read that wrong Maria a never said anything derogatory about jock stein or Martin O’Neill in that post??a was responding to a post that noted Brendan Rodgers. Drew with Dundee last year and that we should be careful what we wish for,,,I’m pointing out that so have a lot of top managers drawing with shite teams before,,,and a don’t see his point...your correct I am a arsehole but a still have an opinion ?

Never called you an arsehole E. I was referring to opinions.

If i picked you up wrong then im sorry

We seem to be getting linked with some impressive managers. Someone I'd like to be considered is ex-Huddersfield manager David Wagner - he did amazingly well over-achieving in getting them promoted and then comfortably staying up against the odds in the EPL (though they are struggling this season and he walked away) while playing exciting attacking football. Although Lennon is rightly in the driving seat for getting the job full time, we should be reviewing all possible options.

We seem to be getting linked with some impressive managers. Someone I'd like to be considered is ex-Huddersfield manager David Wagner - he did amazingly well over-achieving in getting them promoted and then comfortably staying up against the odds in the EPL (though they are struggling this season and he walked away) while playing exciting attacking football. Although Lennon is rightly in the driving seat for getting the job full time, we should be reviewing all possible options.
he's well regarded BB,same pathway as Klopp HH

A would love a Marco rose!!martinez!!howe!!type a manager but it’s a massive gamble way ten on the trot,,they have to bed themselves in to our hun culture,,cheating bastard refs,poxy press,,,then the football (use that loosely)..players might not take to there methods?think Lennys a safe pair of hands for a couple of seasons anyway,,now ain’t the time to be disrupting things,,,am like most supporters regards Lenny,his football and team selections have been brutal,but win this league and it’s all history,,,a think John Kennedy’s having way too much say on the way we’re playing at the moment!!if you watch during a match Lennon seems to be looking for his say so on subs??just ma opinion,☘️☘️☘️
I do think Kennedy is having to much influence on team affairs but that just might be the way lennon wants it for now (don't try to fix it when it ain't broke) once we have got the league in the bag then it's down to him to sort the cup out. I don't think lennon is worried about himself looking good for the gig full time I honestly believe he's only thinking off Celtic winning the league first and foremost

Spot on Sandman, 2 weeks into the job under circumstances where our players wouldn't be human if they weren't affected by the man in his dream job doing a moonlight flit to mid table mediocrity, im 99% certain that if Lenny wins the League and Cup, we already have our man. Unless Marty Feldman insults the Celtic board by bearing his arse after winning at Paradise (no chance), Dermot will probably go with the flow and keep Lenny, the names banded about mean nothing to me as the hit rate from the Scottish press is abysmal.
If Lenny keeps the magic formula and delivers the treble DD will give him the golden ticket.
dermot desmond.jpg

Already said would take him in a heartbeat ?
Quality manager, Quality man and he suits our hats and scarves. His team played great football, and he made tactical switches at home and when we had them at CP.
agree with Maria we will wait till at least the Leagues done. Then if the Board have someone in mind that’s when they’re gonna
Announce. Just pray it’s not that fanny Moyes.
But yes to Marco Rose if we can get him and then Keep him.

HH ☘️?
Moyes might have been slightly interested before but only until an EPL team approached him and then we were of no interest. If Celtic appointed Moyes he would ditch us like the snake did... also to go and take over at Leicester!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back