Maria

Shottsghirl

I’m so happy to let you all know that Maria’s b/friend messaged me to tell me that Maria had lost her phone a couple of months ago and hasn’t replaced it yet
Thank you everyone for all your kind and helpful words of encouragement and advice
I was really so worried about her but Thank God she’s safe
Maybe I was being a panic merchant I don’t know but I was genuinely worried about her
Again many many grateful thanks to you all x

I’m so happy to let you all know that Maria’s b/friend messaged me to tell me that Maria had lost her phone a couple of months ago and hasn’t replaced it yet
Thank you everyone for all your kind and helpful words of encouragement and advice
Maybe I was being a panic merchant I don’t know but I was genuinely worried about her
Genuinely relieved and happy to know that. 💚

Glad to hear your pal is safe and well SG.

Good news shottsghirl👍tell her to get her ass back on here…

Good stuff.. Well dun u fur persevering! 😁😁

great news about Maria,,wee shout out to ally,hope your lads feeling a lot better mate,and your good self👍🙏
He has COVID Espirito . Due his booster vaccine next week won't be going. It is Fantastic news that Maria is safe and well. What a GHIRL eh. Loses her phone 📱. I think she would be better wearing it round her neck , that way she'll have it with her at all times. ⛓️⛓️📱

Members online

Latest posts

Back