Marvin Compper Finally Gone

I don't want to be a grass and I'm not ?% sure Dazar, but I am beginning to get my suspicions that Maria maybe likes Broony. It is very subtle but if you check hers posts there are very tiny indications and clues! Maybe worth keeping an eye on her, just in case! ?

You might be right mate. I am starting to worry. The fact that our house is now called a Broony Manor and the painting above the fire place is her and Scott.

Still I’m living in hope. ❤️❤️??

I can’t believe he didn’t make captain. That performance against the mighty Morton, will live long, nay, forever, in my mind, as the perfect metaphor for the spunking of £30k a week, made man.

The next time you waste money on ridiculous purchases, you can say. I went totally Comperr yesterday.

Thank you Brendan. One of your useless CB’s gone, one to go.

Still, we will always have Morton.

I’m in tears here. If only I could have talked to the man.

I can’t believe he didn’t make captain. That performance against the mighty Morton, will live long, nay, forever, in my mind, as the perfect metaphor for the spunking of £30k a week, made man.

The next time you waste money on ridiculous purchases, you can say. I went totally Comperr yesterday.

Thank you Brendan. One of your useless CB’s gone, one to go.

Still, we will always have Morton.

I’m in tears here. If only I could have talked to the man.

This will be the pub quiz killer for your grandchildren5aa422c70123b-e1520706901228.jpg

1. This guy played for Celtic FC, whio is he?

Well, that's one off the wage bill anyway ...

I'm sure that there's been a lot of chit-chat in private (and in public) about why Marvin Compper fell out of favour at Celtic Park so swiftly, and so completely, as he did. It's to the club's credit that whatever it was stayed in-house, and that's where it should remain.

Save to say this; this guy cost us a lot of money. He was fit for long periods of time when he wasn't even in consideration. With his experience there was no reason why he couldn't, and shouldn't, have been a member of the first team squad.

It's probably very safe to say that there were issues other than his fitness and his ability.
What a loss to the squad losing commper is , I mean who can ever forget that Scottish cup appearance and that goal for the reserves? Or who can remember is more like it. Why do the board think players who can't cut it in Germany will do so in the ehssspeehell? Sure Scottish clubs in europe Celtic aside have been rank rotten but the divisision itself is underrated as killie showed brining in Clarke showing what can be done if you plan properly. Good luck to the big man I say , was he Celtic quality? We'll never know as he was caught in the firing line between PL and BR but NL thinks the same so I have to defer to their greater knowledge and say he wasn't. An expensive £1million experiment that went badly wrong

Members online

Latest posts

Back