Match Fred

I thought Welsh played well tonight too.

There were lots of rumours ciculating that Urhoghide and Shaw were seriously not impressing in training. Well that never showed tonight as both gave their all and held their own against a top level Spanish side.

Well done Scales too who kept on going despite looking shattered after 70 minutes.

With the striker situation, ie not having any, do we lift the bat phone to Dundee and recall The Griff?
I was always a fan of his but tbh I'd had enough of him with all his shenanigans but I wouldn't be against bringing him back, desperate times call for desperate measures.

With the striker situation, ie not having any, do we lift the bat phone to Dundee and recall The Griff?
I was always a fan of his but tbh I'd had enough of him with all his shenanigans but I wouldn't be against bringing him back, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Looks like we’ll be playing with a false 9 for a wee while.....who is it going to be?.....Jamsie, MJ, I wonder who?

Well I nearly got the Motm right last night, if it wasn't for 14 or 15 other Celtic players McCarthy would have got the Motm award 👏😂.

Take away the Kyogo situation and all I can feel about last night is pride in our Squad, not a failure among them.

Seems to me that if the board back Ange and the players buy into his style then we have a lot to look forward to.

H.H

Members online

Latest posts

Back