Matt Corr "Invincible"

michael duffy

At the end of the storm,
There's a golden sky,
And the sweet silver song of the lark.

A huge thank you to Matt Corr,and everyone else who made the book possible,what a great read,i went through every emotion, as the achievement unfolded through every brilliantly written chapter, (thought your Sarajevo peice was brilliant,heartrending and brought a tear to my eye.) the emotional rollercoaster of the Invincible season, looking back was unbelievable.
Iexperienced our first 9 in a row,the Lions,and i passed those tales,to the next generations of Duffy's and,anyone else who cared to listen.
I never thought,though i hoped,we could scale those those heights again,we hit the crossbarm with Martin and his team, but our invincible achievement will never be equaled,the league,the scottish cup AND the league!!!!,sorry Arsenal, THAT'S invincible.
This book will be passed on to generation.s of Duffy's,it might affect your sales figures,sorry Matt,but your next book,
Looking forward to your next book "10 in a row"pre order now! once again,thanks Matt, and everyone involved, COYBIG,GLASGOW'S,GREEN AND WHITE! Hail Hail. ☘ 🍺🥳

At the end of the storm,
There's a golden sky,

A huge thank you to Matt Corr,and everyone else who made the book possible,what a great read,i went through every emotion, as the achievement unfolded through every brilliantly written chapter, (thought your Sarajevo peice was brilliant,heartrending and brought a tear to my eye.) the emotional rollercoaster of the Invincible season, looking back was unbelievable.
Iexperienced our first 9 in a row,the Lions,and i passed those tales,to the next generations of Duffy's and,anyone else who cared to listen.
I never thought,though i hoped,we could scale those those heights again,we hit the crossbarm with Martin and his team, but our invincible achievement will never be equaled,the league,the scottish cup AND the league!!!!,sorry Arsenal, THAT'S invincible.
This book will be passed on to generation.s of Duffy's,it might affect your sales figures,sorry Matt,but your next book,
Looking forward to your next book "10 in a row"pre order now! once again,thanks Matt, and everyone involved, COYBIG,GLASGOW'S,GREEN AND WHITE! Hail Hail. ☘ 🍺🥳
Wow, Michael. Not sure how to respond to that other than with a huge ’thank you!’ Reading something like this makes all the effort worthwhile. Many of the team involved are on here so will see this directly but we’ll make sure the others are aware that you enjoyed this so much. And you make a great point. Wonderful as it was to witness at the time, I believe it will only be in the fullness of time that this incredible INVINCIBLE achievement will be truly recognised. People say the same about Lisbon and I do feel the same about the Seville era. You live in the moment. But those future Duffy’s you refer to above will have a whole new take on that season. And we were there. Thanks a million for that feedback. A lovely end to the weekend for us. Hail Hail! Matt

At the end of the storm,
There's a golden sky,

Still reading it MD dont tell me who wins at the end.

Back