McCoist and BT/SKY

Lubos left peg

Isnt it funny that in the last couple of weeks we have had pundits (ex huns) being helped out by both channels to have a pop at celtic and griff. The boyd situation first. His stats must have been googled and handed to him by sky, there is no chance that moron retained any of that information in his head.
Today Strachan and Sally discussed the griff incident. Seemed as if they had come to a fair conclusion. Hamilton player grabs his foot. Nobody know but griff if he could have done more to move his foot. Sorted. Move on....then after the break, before the second half kicks off, super Sally is given another chance to show us the replay and it's all of a sudden 100% defo red for leigh and for added "Moreorless is a victim in Scotland" propaganda ally let's us know guffaloo would have been red carded for the same thing. (Let's ignore the fact he does the same thing every week without punishment, eh Sally). Its pathetic.

Isnt it funny that in the last couple of weeks we have had pundits (ex huns) being helped out by both channels to have a pop at celtic and griff. The boyd situation first. His stats must have been googled and handed to him by sky, there is no chance that moron retained any of that information in his head.
Today Strachan and Sally discussed the griff incident. Seemed as if they had come to a fair conclusion. Hamilton player grabs his foot. Nobody know but griff if he could have done more to move his foot. Sorted. Move on....then after the break, before the second half kicks off, super Sally is given another chance to show us the replay and it's all of a sudden 100% defo red for leigh and for added "Moreorless is a victim in Scotland" propaganda ally let's us know guffaloo would have been red carded for the same thing. (Let's ignore the fact he does the same thing every week without punishment, eh Sally). Its pathetic.
Brown would have been sent off for the stamp and boot in the baws he took from Naismith (Hearts) and Moreloss (Sevco) and the raking of studs down Ralston back whilst the guy lay on the ground.

McCoist is a chancer.....he took the Huns for millions.....he asks the question “who are these men” when he knows exactly who they are.....he epitomises your average hun.....he is a disgrace and self promoting retrobate

Example of their propaganda shite when found out

I'm not buying that Yesenia was involved in hiring this guy tbh. Morelos is too high profile/publicly known for something like that to not come out, as it has done in the past apparently so why would she need a PI?

She's a couple of months away from having their first child and there's every likelihood there is nothing going on anyway. Is he that stupid to be running about in a Lambo with some wee dirty especially as he's much more high profile and about to be a dad?

Clearly someone has been rumbled putting the tracker on. That individual will know fine well that if Yesenia tells police she wasn't involved, she will also have to go to court as basically the star witness (which she won't want to do being a young mother and the publicity it will entail). If she doesn't speak up, it gives them a reasonable doubt as to their guilt and also implicates her as art and part, potentially with her being also in trouble with the law.

I am betting tim blogger/someone aiming for the heights of Ill Phil/John James/Mad Joe trying to dig up dirt on Alfredo. They are calculated enough to have thought this through and make up a cover story plausible enough for the papers to run with it.

By then the damage is done because this will be taken as fact of what happened and it will have caused problems in their personal life either way.

Sorry to disagree LLP, but there is,in my humble opinion, enough space in that doughball 's heid he should be able to retain a small suspension bridge.
As for the pie-eating-Sally ....... Another Celtic hating hun that cannae count two big red buses never mind referee a fitba match. They will wheel Walter out of his retirement home soon.
However, again in my humble opinion, once 9 is secured they'll no get an ex hun near a Celtic game. They'll aw be in hospital sufferin fae dehydration such is the tears that will shed. So goes the dream.
COYBIG.

I'm not buying that Yesenia was involved in hiring this guy tbh. Morelos is too high profile/publicly known for something like that to not come out, as it has done in the past apparently so why would she need a PI?

She's a couple of months away from having their first child and there's every likelihood there is nothing going on anyway. Is he that stupid to be running about in a Lambo with some wee dirty especially as he's much more high profile and about to be a dad?

Clearly someone has been rumbled putting the tracker on. That individual will know fine well that if Yesenia tells police she wasn't involved, she will also have to go to court as basically the star witness (which she won't want to do being a young mother and the publicity it will entail). If she doesn't speak up, it gives them a reasonable doubt as to their guilt and also implicates her as art and part, potentially with her being also in trouble with the law.

I am betting tim blogger/someone aiming for the heights of Ill Phil/John James/Mad Joe trying to dig up dirt on Alfredo. They are calculated enough to have thought this through and make up a cover story plausible enough for the papers to run with it.

By then the damage is done because this will be taken as fact of what happened and it will have caused problems in their personal life either way.
Boab I tend to agree. But, and it's a big BUT, my favourite saying is ....
" never underestimate the stupidity of your fellow human being" I suspect the Buffaloon falls into this group.

saw that token hun must have had a whisper in the ear i missed the 2nd half but listened to radio shiteland and they went from a meaningless foul to hang the fkr within 5 mins
spotlight will be on it all the way through sportscene you just know it

Last edited by a moderator:

Phuqin ZOOOOOOM! 😹 🍺

Perhaps he is looking to return to the fold by defending the indefensible in the hope that slippy throws in the towel or out the door whatever comes first

I think McCoist got a rap over the fingers today for turning up late for the BT programme. When they came back after the adverts he was there but no one was slagging him and it was all serious. But he probably got held up with the rain while he was working in someone’s garden. Completely full of himself.

Big Sutty was asked the question before the game today...
What do you think Chris about the rangers form..
He replied.
Well the way I see it Daryl,they went into the winter break like a Rolls Royce and came out like a Del Bhoy 3 wheeler..Daryl as usual came back at him and said,,how long did that take you to come up with that answer Chris,,and Sutty as usual with the bone dry face replied..
Well Daryl you asked the question I gave you the answer..
Classic big fella..

HH.

David Potter has just declared Griffs booking should have been red..
A busy day ahead for Claire tomorrow,but she need not worry she has 3 ex referee friends who will point her in the wrong direction..once again.

HH.
Ref seen it and deemed it worthy of a yellow, we move on. Now if we want to start overuling decisions then lets do it.

Can the Compliance Officer take retrospective action for on-field incidents?

The Compliance Officer can only raise a Fast Track Notice of Complaint and take retrospective action when an on field incident, or an exceptional part of an on field incident, has been unseen by the match officials.

When investigating a potential Fast Track case, the Compliance Officer does not seek any opinion on the incident from the match officials, or ask them to reconsider any decision made. This has not changed. The decision of the referee regarding facts connected with play will always be respected in line with the Laws of the Game. It is for this reason that the disciplinary rules relating to retrospective action only come into effect when an incident, or part of an incident, is unseen by the match officials.

When the match officials confirm an on field incident is unseen, the Compliance Officer seeks opinions from three independent experts. Those experts are drawn from a pool of former Category 1 referees, who are up to date with current refereeing guidelines. A Fast Track Notice of Complaint can only competently be raised when all three experts provide written evidence that the incident constituted a sending off offence.

I think McCoist got a rap over the fingers today for turning up late for the BT programme. When they came back after the adverts he was there but no one was slagging him and it was all serious. But he probably got held up with the rain while he was working in someone’s garden. Completely full of himself.
He was missing trying to get the last two pies. Bat Fastard.

Yeah they are handed a script to read (if it was morellos) griff was stupid it gives them opportunity saying that ref got it right ,but did you notice not a mention of the boyne raking calumn shins christie same tackle at Livingston straight red sally never mentioned that

IMO ( better start putting this in my replies now as not to upset anyone) , Griff was lucky yesterday as players over the years have been red carded for what he did..I do agree that it seems that every wee contentious issue is being overly analysed by all theses pundits recently
No like you to be upsetting folk Docco! 😹
I agree he could have avoided to issue and not given the ref a decision to make. Lenny was right, not a stamp but keep calm.

Members online

Latest posts

Back