McCoist gets it.

I personally, don't mind McCoist, he was good friends with Tommy Burns & the tears at Tommy's funeral service, were a genuine show of emotion
Big Chris Sutton, loves winding the HUNS up, but seems to get on well with McCoist
Rae & guys like him, are a waste of space
HH

I personally, don't mind McCoist, he was good friends with Tommy Burns & the tears at Tommy's funeral service, were a genuine show of emotion
Big Chris Sutton, loves winding the HUNS up, but seems to get on well with McCoist
Rae & guys like him, are a waste of space
HH

McCoist loves to be portrayed as the Cheeky Chappy constant Joker Panel Show Captain that Sue Barker would love t have a session with but in truth he's as bitter as the rest of the Manky Mob

Think back to I'm winding Lenny at the final whistle up when we gubbed them

Twisted Sleekit we fat bastart And that's me being nice about him

HH🍀

McCoist loves to be portrayed as the Cheeky Chappy constant Joker Panel Show Captain that Sue Barker would love t have a session with but in truth he's as bitter as the rest of the Manky Mob

HH🍀
There were 2 Scottish Rangers supporters in the bar the night we watched that game. I'm not on their Christmas card list.

HH🍀
And whit about the video he got deleted from you tube him and wee Barry watching Celtic lift the league cup you didn’t need a lip reader “look at they fenian bastards “

Back