McGregor: The Marathon Man

I'm not going to post a link as it is probably shite but just read an 'article' claiming Leicester were offering £17.5 million for Calmac. Probably just part of the annual 'Operation Unsettle Celtic Players'.

It's the same pish with the smsm wanting to sell off our best young players for us. Tierney, Forrest and Calmac may well receive offers from Leicester or other EPL clubs but whether they would want to leave the club for a mid to bottom of the league team that will get nowhere near silverware remains to be seen.

It's the same pish with the smsm wanting to sell off our best young players for us. Tierney, Forrest and Calmac may well receive offers from Leicester or other EPL clubs but whether they would want to leave the club for a mid to bottom of the league team that will get nowhere near silverware remains to be seen.
I don't see KT going anywhere this side of TIAR and would not be surprised if he does a Maestro. The real Celts in the squad will only be thinking of their place in the history books.

I don't see KT going anywhere this side of TIAR and would not be surprised if he does a Maestro. The real Celts in the squad will only be thinking of their place in the history books.
That'll do for me, Your Holiness

I think there's a real bond between the core group of these boys too, and that means they are invested in each another, as well as the team and the fans.

Money might turn heads, but friendship and being part of something special often overrides the lure of the dough.

That'll do for me, Your Holiness

I think there's a real bond between the core group of these boys too, and that means they are invested in each another, as well as the team and the fans.

Money might turn heads, but friendship and being part of something special often overrides the lure of the dough.

Ha ha ha. Your Holiness. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back