Mcgregor transfer

Find the timings of your posts and the niggle you bring suspect, Donnelly.

Cards on the table, i don’t think you are what you claim to be

What utter nonsense is this. I have been quiet on here for a few weeks due to family circumstances and work commitments, both which take precedence over chatting to keyboard warriors online

What utter nonsense is this. I have been quiet on here for a few weeks due to family circumstances and work commitments, both which take precedence over chatting to keyboard warriors online

Yeah? Still...

So in your view if you dont post utter drivel 20 times a day then you must be a hun. If you dont share the same collective view and actually have your own opinion you must be a hun. Grow up

Or what? ?

No, i just think your posts are usually negative or bordering on smsm hysterical narrative.

?

Or what? ?

No, i just think your posts are usually negative or bordering on smsm hysterical narrative.

?

Wow great retort. I must really make an impression if you can recall each and every one of my posts. Glad to see I have such a positive impact on your life

Wow great retort. I must really make an impression if you can recall each and every one of my posts. Glad to see I have such a positive impact on your life

You have zero impact on my life.

Nomarks never do.

Not a chance......well not if Peter Lawell likes breathing Earth's atmosphere cos there'll be nowhere on this planet he could hide if he punted Calmac on the same day he punted KT!

You hear that Peter......NOWHERE :mad:
English window is closed so unless some French, Italian Spanish German uch European side bid he's going nowhere HH

Back