MD in Paradise 🍀

One of the last acts of kindness, out of the blue, he sent Liliana her very first Celtic strip
I was very emotional when she opened up her parcel from 'Uncle Michael'
She was so excited and loves it
She will wear this with pride

HH
Bless You Michael Duffy
YNWAView attachment 14498View attachment 14499
Great photo of the wee yin there mate!
Had a good laugh. There is nothing better than one of the next gen jumping about in a new strip

Great photo of the wee yin there mate!
Had a good laugh. There is nothing better than one of the next gen jumping about in a new strip
Cheers mate
She is our world, and she's going to be a good wee fitba player
She's already doing drag backs and back heels, and runs like the wind, plus she's a leftie
She'll learn how to play in a team and learn about the famous Glasgow Celtic
When I show her the Bhoys on video clips, and ask which team it is, she shouts with a big grin on her face "CELTIC !!!"
Bless you and yours

HH
YNWA

I was sitting round at my ma's when the news came through months back.
Was sitting taking shite, few cans.
Ended up welled up, couldnt control it.
The efforts, support shown and now seeing it in stone has set me aff again.

Well done to everyone
Michael and I clicked right away, we're from the same era, and we both had a lot similar 'adventures' growing up and he always loved a right good laugh
We swapped 'war stories' and a few years ago, I sent him a Christmas card with a photo of our dog Beau, inside
He sent me a message saying he was delighted to have gotten something unexpected
You'd have thought I'd given him a fortune, and when that parcel showed up at our door, addressed to Liliana, well I was like a kid at Christmas, intrigued by what it could be...(no clue as to a Celtic strip)
I didn't open it, and called my daughter, but due to Covid we had to wait a couple of weeks to get together
When the wee yin opened her parcel...she shouted WOW !!! It's a soccer shirt !!!
Then she shouted as she turned it round..."Look, that's my name on the back !!!"The tears flowed (ok...me) and my daughter was blown away by Michael's thoughtful gesture towards someone he'd never met, but that's just how big a heart he had
For him to do what he did while battling with illness...the man is a LEGEND in my book and I will always regard him as a great friend

Till we meet again Michael, take care of your buddy Beau, he would have loved to have made your acquaintance

To everyone who misses 'Faither of the Noise'...he's as close as your memory bank

Stay safe

HH

Back