MEAT LOAF

Fuckin big feet though! 👣
Hey - I was watching Ant & Dec's new quiz show last weekend and one of the questions was what is the average men's foot size in the UK? The answer was 10 - so I'm only a couple of sizes bigger than average. It is all you tiny-footed twinkle toes that are the freaks - no wonder you all keep toppling over like Morelos in the penalty boax!

Mon the Yetis!

Hey - I was watching Ant & Dec's new quiz show last weekend and one of the questions was what is the average men's foot size in the UK? The answer was 10 - so I'm only a couple of sizes bigger than average. It is all you tiny-footed twinkle toes that are the freaks - no wonder you all keep toppling over like Morelos in the penalty boax!

Mon the Yetis!
Do you often get strange Americans filming themselves while tracking your footprints in the snow, exclaiming "we've found a squatch man! This is it! This is awesome man!!! Are you getting this Billy Bob?" Then they get to the Squatch's door.....they knock the door (they were expecting a mountain cave but a 3 bed suburban semi will do) they wait with baited breath and crossbows ready to kill the mystical creature they've spent their life worshiping, and then......you answer in your pajamas and say "will you lot fuck off I'm watching the game!"

Mon the Yetis!
I frequently get Chris Packham knocking my door thinking that he's just tracked a lesser spotted field mouse! Pain in the arse! 🙄

Members online

Latest posts

Back