MEDIA HYPOCRITES.

patmeech

Time and time the so called sports media show there sectarian bias looking for anything anti celtic while ignoring obvious financial skulduggery happening at IBROX and sectarian affiliates of THE SFA but then again what do u expect in a society that won't condemn what they SUPPORT THEY WRITE THERE COLUMNS FULL OF INDIGNATION HYPOCRITICAL ARSEHOLES

Time and time the so called sports media show there sectarian bias looking for anything anti celtic while ignoring obvious financial skulduggery happening at IBROX and sectarian affiliates of THE SFA but then again what do u expect in a society that won't condemn what they SUPPORT THEY WRITE THERE COLUMNS FULL OF INDIGNATION HYPOCRITICAL ARSEHOLES
On a positive note Celtic
D6SdsIcW0AATfo2.jpg

They never fail to re-inforce what i know about them.

Like you dis-illusioned and disgusted n sometimes downright fkn angry at the sheer bias n hypocrisy.

They will never define us. Fk them Pat

Correct brother ? these bastards do nothing but stoke up hatred every fukin day if sectarianism was finished on Monday these knuckle dragging bastards would be shut by Wednesday fukin hate everyone of them ,aw I want fae these bastards is the truth ??? fukin far out concept ??? remember when these cunts used tae call the Celtic view pravda ???? fuckers

Never heard of that isn what do they mean by that? Probs won’t want to know but information is knowledge.

Never heard of that isn what do they mean by that? Probs won’t want to know but information is knowledge.
Pravda was the old Russian media outlet basically told the Russians whit they wanted tae tell them lies mostly bit like the daily record of today ?? and good evening how’s you the day

Pravda was the old Russian media outlet basically told the Russians whit they wanted tae tell them lies mostly bit like the daily record of today ?? and good evening how’s you the day

My ancesters were Russian.

Yeah i’m magic. Lifes good. Out with friends tonight now home and chilling. ?

Wits the craic wi yer good self Ian?

??

Ahh fuck Maria I apologise sorry mate didn’t mean any harm

Not a problem Ian. Gave up for a while there. Now fighting the good fight again. Im cool.

Look i know people that don’t understand addictions personally will say things and not mean them. Its really ok. I would never wish this misery on anyone.

I really am ok pal. As i said im in a good place just now and fighting.

Me n you are cool pal. ??

Keep fighting for you and everyone that love's you and your friends have got your back keep fighting the good fight and God will be with you alway's never forget that.

Cheers D, im good, had a shit month or 2 there but my heads back in the game and am feeling great.

Lifes better for me when im on the wagon.

Thanks for your kind words pal. ??
I hope the wagon has seat belts... to stop you falling off.

Cheers D, im good, had a shit month or 2 there but my heads back in the game and am feeling great.

Lifes better for me when im on the wagon.

Thanks for your kind words pal. ??
No worries just speaking the truth is all keep strong keep well keep winning S HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back