Melbourne Fans!!!!

Saying that the keeper did throw the flare back into the crowd! Imagine McShagger doing that to use?

Fucking football fans!! They launch a flare at the keeper....its all fair game.....the keeper throws it back and the fucking animals take upon themselves to storm the pitch and attack him.
If they want to give it out they need to learn to take it back.
And I'd say the same IF that was Celtic fans and McGregor...I'd be embarrassed if that happened to our club.

Fucking football fans!! They launch a flare at the keeper....its all fair game.....the keeper throws it back and the fucking animals take upon themselves to storm the pitch and attack him.
If they want to give it out they need to learn to take it back.
And I'd say the same IF that was Celtic fans and McGregor...I'd be embarrassed if that happened to our club.
I know were your coming from Lubo, but the keeper wont have known who threw the flare and to throw it into a packed crowd was as irresponsible as the clown who decided to bring one to the game. Can you imagine if a Celtic keeper done that against the huns would be terrible, especially with all their aged infirm pregnant kids that usually cop it.

Keeper was wrong and should be sanctioned imho, as were the fans who invaded the park.

I know were your coming from Lubo, but the keeper wont have known who threw the flare and to throw it into a packed crowd was as irresponsible as the clown who decided to bring one to the game. Can you imagine if a Celtic keeper done that against the huns would be terrible, especially with all their aged infirm pregnant kids that usually cop it.

Keeper was wrong and should be sanctioned imho, as were the fans who invaded the park.
What the fuck possesses anyone to bring an incendiary device to a game ?
Where's the security going into the ground ?
Fucking morons the lot of them
Fuck those ultra wannabees, bunch of no minds
The keeper is an idiot for standing there, after throwing the flare back into the crowd, wrong on both counts
It's time they started jailing these fuckers, who endanger the lives of others, kids included

Members online

Back