Meltdown as Sevco lose the initiative, Fans in revolt at bottle merchant Gerrard

I had to make a 2nd thread to apologise for the 1st. And if lennon gets the team playing how they can then ill be the 1st to hold my hands up and say OK, ok, I should have kept the faith. But at the moment I have the right as a fan to have a wee moan. There's enough great members who can build a perfect reply to my moans and groans....SP for one. I read one of his replies and thought, yep, he's right. I need to chill out....and that's what this place is about. We don't need cunts on here trying to shut people up from having a different view...we need guys like SP taking our views and giving us levelled responses...no calling us fucking names.
Ya nugget 🤣

Persecution complex,parinoid,self denial,it's the Hibs defenders,naw its the SFA they only fined Celtic and Aberdeen £8000 when they should have deducted 15 points,Gerard's a bottler He should go,Castoff has ripped us off,Big Mike he's a twister,the refs and linesmen are useless,but they have the best team in Scotland,to see themselves as other see them

Persecution complex,parinoid,self denial,it's the Hibs defenders,naw its the SFA they only fined Celtic and Aberdeen £8000 when they should have deducted 15 points,Gerard's a bottler He should go,Castoff has ripped us off,Big Mike he's a twister,the refs and linesmen are useless,but they have the best team in Scotland,to see themselves as other see them
And at the keyboard controlling it all is Lawwell.

Members online

Latest posts

Back