Merry Xmas

Bet youre one of that Raploch mob?
Nah got chased by them once, was walking through that shite hole and a bus full of them were giving me abuse out the windows, so I gave them the universal wanker sign, next thing the fuckin bus stopped and about 20 of them came after me! Shite!
Thankfully I was a fit young bastard, ran for about 3 miles to get away from them!

Nah got chased by them once, was walking through that shite hole and a bus full of them were giving me abuse out the windows, so I gave them the universal wanker sign, next thing the fuckin bus stopped and about 20 of them came after me! Shite!
Thankfully I was a fit young bastard, ran for about 3 miles to get away from them!
School boy error Hoopy 😃

I wasn't there that night but she did run off in tears because the guys were singing "Get your tits out for the boys" which was obviously repulsive and too much for someone who became famous for showing her bare breasts every day in the biggest selling national newspaper.
Bridie you watched that dont fuck with cats on Netflix yet?Since Hoopy never answered me 😹

Back