Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas Artur.
To all the Celtic Noise,
For whatever reason I've starting commenting on here last year and recently on the Sentinel Celts site. Not something I've spent lots of time doing previously, not to say never, but still I appreciate getting involved, the welcome given and the ethos shown.
Merry Christmas and all the best for 2020.
HH
Tin-Tin, like the vast majority of folk on this site (even including Thai Tim), you have injected humour and insight into your posts and you have been a great addition to our growing family.

You have displayed modesty and decency and you have supported other contributors during tough times.

Speaking of which, I hope Vigo and Bill are continuing their recovery. Still haven't heard much from Sam recently and I could really do with hearing a bit more from AndyBhoy as well.

You have a great one, Tin-Tin, best wishes to you and your family.

Tin-Tin, like the vast majority of folk on this site (even including Thai Tim), you have injected humour and insight into your posts and you have been a great addition to our growing family.

You have displayed modesty and decency and you have supported other contributors during tough times.

Speaking of which, I hope Vigo and Bill are continuing their recovery. Still haven't heard much from Sam recently and I could really do with hearing a bit more from AndyBhoy as well.

You have a great one, Tin-Tin, best wishes to you and your family.

Crying.jpg

See what I mean. Cheers SP same to you and yours.

Well it's now Christmas Eve, so time to wish all of you on the Noise a very happy Christmas. It's been a pleasure to get to know you over the last few months, I'm grateful to have found this little corner of the internet that's inhabited by so many good people. So I raise my glass to all of you, may your God bless you and your loved ones this festive season. HH my friends 🍻

A Christmas to remember and a thought to cheer up those moments when you think of the good things Celtic have done for us all through our upbringings and, below, what wee Fergus McCann spared us from so let us spare a thought for guys like wee Fergus, for when these type of guys are gone sometimes it is the only time we really appreciate them, Raise a glass to the Bunnet and have a giggle when we look across the river and see a tribute act attempting to emulate what they had and let go.

Manger.jpg

A Christmas to remember and a thought to cheer up those moments when you think of the good things Celtic have done for us all through our upbringings and, below, what wee Fergus McCann spared us from so let us spare a thought for guys like wee Fergus, for when these type of guys are gone sometimes it is the only time we really appreciate them, Raise a glass to the Bunnet and have a giggle when we look across the river and see a tribute act attempting to emulate what they had and let go.

View attachment 6112
That fotie is a pure riddy btw.

Members online

Latest posts

Back