Message for Rodgers

Vigobhoy

You are a RAT. Your opinions mean NOTHING. If you thought so much of Kennedy you should have done us all a favour and taken him with you. He (Kennedy) is about as useful as you were when trying to organise a defence. I knew Lenny had stopped caring when he allowed Brown, Kenny and even young Welsh was infected with your side to side and backward passing last Sunday night.
Keep your opinions to yourself. They are not welcome.... nor are you.

You are a RAT. Your opinions mean NOTHING. If you thought so much of Kennedy you should have done us all a favour and taken him with you. He (Kennedy) is about as useful as you were when trying to organise a defence. I knew Lenny had stopped caring when he allowed Brown, Kenny and even young Welsh was infected with your side to side and backward passing last Sunday night.
Keep your opinions to yourself. They are not welcome.... nor are you.

He tried to take him... Kennedy wanted to stay and help us win the league... Which he did

No fuck him, in fact fuck him twice. He had the chance to be a Celtic legend and sold out to fucking Leicester City. Slippery snakey bastard.

Away and polish your teeth ya cunt your opinions on Celtic are not welcome (I mean Rodgers no you Tony)
Rodgers is the ULTIMATE SNAKE OIL SALESMAN.. Wid tell yi a Skodas a Fukin Lambo wae eez Gleamin Gnashers & no bat a Fukin Eyelid!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Top manager though Hoopy,Rodgers to Lennon 🙈We might not know the full story behind him fuckin off.
Safe tae say oor auld Pal Pedro wiz involved!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Rodgers is CLEARLY a good Manager but when ur winning EVERYTHING up here in a Fukin Canter Europe HAS TAE BE THE YARDSTICK & we wur HAMSTRUNG wae the Liewell signings no tae mention the Fukin Groups we got.. Bayern, Barca & PSG.. Fukin NAE CHANCE!! 😭😭😭😭

No fuck him, in fact fuck him twice. He had the chance to be a Celtic legend and sold out to fucking Leicester City. Slippery snakey bastard.

Away and polish your teeth ya cunt your opinions on Celtic are not welcome (I mean Rodgers no you Tony)
Thats Tony no getting to play with the pussycat tonite😂😂

Latest posts

Back