MIB Watch

Imatim

I see we get brother Walsh and they get Collum in the middle and that scumbag Dallas as VAR. It begins…

Celtic F.C. v Ross County F.C.
cinch Premiership
05/08/2023 12:30pm Celtic Park

Referee: Nick Walsh
AR1 David Roome
AR2 Chris Rae
Fourth Official Colin Steven
VAR Greg Aitken
AVAR Alan Mulvanny

I see we get brother Walsh and they get Collum in the middle and that scumbag Dallas as VAR. It begins…

Celtic F.C. v Ross County F.C.
cinch Premiership
05/08/2023 12:30pm Celtic Park

Referee: Nick Walsh
AR1 David Roome
AR2 Chris Rae
Fourth Official Colin Steven
VAR Greg Aitken
AVAR Alan Mulvanny
The pen County got last season at Paradise wiz UNDOUBTEDLY the WORST wan awarded against us!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. As I said last wk the FILTH are wan up EVERY GAME b4 they walk on the park!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

They aim to have us on the back foot right from the 'off'
I sincerely hope that wee Morton conjure up a victory at the shit pit although the usual TavPen will be awarded, especially if the game is tight
Hope one of the Tims give fannybaws and his headband a skelp As we know, the ball runs faster on a plastic pitch and we have the tanner ba' players to make us of their skills, ABada for one, Jamesie for another
Another victory for the Bhoys in spit of the cluggers from Killie and the Mason in black
HH

COMPUTER SAYS
Ian_Paisley_No.png

The easiest early run of games for them imaginable as they bed in a new team…..arguably the most difficult run of away games for us…..no doubt they will also endeavour to have us playing catch up wherever possible…..the statistical anomalies that favour the Huns wherever you look is truly astounding…
Remember the "random" fixture list a couple of years back when Ange joined and had a massive rebuild? The first 4 away games for 2021-22 was Hearts, sevco, Livi (on that disgraceful carpet) then Aberdeen! The toughest possible start, all while fitting in European Qualifiers as well.

2 dedicated var officials everyweek that there reeks of corruption i'd take a guess at Dallas being one of them and Aitken the other

the 2 independents no names mentioned but ex player/manager as with above reeks of corruption again wonder what fkwits they found for that

1 or 2 handball incidents ,,,,,ffs

Back