Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

So, what's the score with this ?
Do you have to know anything about football ?
I'd give it a go but I'm weeks/months behind
Is there a prize at the end ?

No prizes Dill except winding up fellow posters, pick the scores for the Scottish pl each week ( link on the first page).
And believe me knowing nothing about football is a bonus. You can still join and imagine how much of a laugh you would get as you catch people up each week. 🤣

No prizes Dill except winding up fellow posters, pick the scores for the Scottish pl each week ( link on the first page).
And believe me knowing nothing about football is a bonus. You can still join and imagine how much of a laugh you would get as you catch people up each week. 🤣
think we should all wager up a fiver each ,winner takes all ,,,,unless there's a * again

🔭 is that you well behind me ,,,,havin trouble seeing where you are 🤪

That's cos you're an ancient blind auld fermer. It's a marathon and not a sprint and I remember being in the number one spot last season. It's not where you are just now but where you are at the season's end.

There must be doubts now if the season will actually come to a conclusion next year or will morons ruin it for everyone. Football has been given the chance that other businesses haven't but if people fk it up there can be no excuses.

I think I posted this before but if you have the app then you can usually post a week or two in advance to cover any times when you forget. You can amend them at any time afterwards to make sure that you change what would have been 3 points to a zero, as I've already done a couple of times this season. 😄
:unsure: would downloading the app help you post the tables quicker ,,,just askin like

That's cos you're an ancient blind auld fermer. It's a marathon and not a sprint and I remember being in the number one spot last season. It's not where you are just now but where you are at the season's end.

There must be doubts now if the season will actually come to a conclusion next year or will morons ruin it for everyone. Football has been given the chance that other businesses haven't but if people fk it up there can be no excuses.
:oops:jeez so much fun wrapped in a wee person

Members online

Latest posts

Back