Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

fuck Larrys catching me
Not likely, Tony. I don't really pay attention to any other club in the league other than Celtic, so until we've had a chance to play through a set of games against all opponents, I won't have a good idea what they can or can't do. So Hamilton Academical vs Ross County? Sounds like an 8-6 game to me.

I don't have time to break down intricate analyses of games like St Johnston v Kilmarnock because, well, in all honesty who gives a shit for either of them?

I think it's hilarious that I'm doing so poorly and welcome anyone who wants to laugh along with me. So unlike some folks on this list, my self-worth is not invested in the least in the all-but-meaningless game on Superbru.

Last edited:
I only found oot yesterday I'm in two other leagues as well. Not sure how I managed it. In one o them I'm 1500th oot o 1700. I'm 13th on the Noise though?
That means either the league I'm 1500th is full o experts or the Noise is full o donkeys! To be fair though I'm 13th in Donkey league so that puts me in the top half making me an Ass or a Mule maybe.

Members online

Latest posts

Back