MICK ASHLEY vhuns

Ray

Does anyone know the story behind this ,seemingly the court throw out appeal ,and awarded massive damages to MA ,! Also judge said James Blair was ‘unconvincing and untruthful ‘in his dealings at the time ,apparently they wanted to settle for £1mill,and thrown out, how much longer can they behave this way and get away with it,hh

Ashley2_3139128b.jpg

o-MIKE-ASHLEY-facebook1-620x400.jpg

Mike-Ashley-court-case-15m-pub.jpg

Rangers ( sic ) were trying to limit damages to £1 million but the judge agreed with SD that they should be compensated for the ''losses'' that they accrued due to King reneging on the original deal .
Therefore he has rejected Rangers( sic ) appeal that they were in the wrong but should only get a slap on the wrist and they will promise not to do it again !
He has also rejected Rangers ( sic) claim that punitive damages might threaten their very existence and that the Gullibillies would not be able to by their replica Hummell strips ( with chevrons running in all directions depending on which Turkish stall they were ordered from ).

The Rangers ( sic ) are telling the Daily Ranger that the judge did not say that they would have to pay ''many millions '' in compensation - they are spinning the line that he left it open to allow a maximum claim of £1 million . That is wrong - the judge clearly states that the £1 million limit would NOT be fair to SD so would expect they be paid ''many millions ''.

HH

Last edited:
The Daily Record has gone all 'Workers of all lands unite!' about Ashley now. Hit pieces against him. I know the man is a dodgy, anti-worker bastard, but I'm willing to look past it as long as he becomes The Hammer of the Huns. Of course, the Daily Reekord couldn't give a shit about the working conditions of Sports Direct employees, they're just absolutely greetin about the Sevco getting rinsed so they are. Cannae take it at all lol.

The Daily Record has gone all 'Workers of all lands unite!' about Ashley now. Hit pieces against him. I know the man is a dodgy, anti-worker bastard, but I'm willing to look past it as long as he becomes The Hammer of the Huns. Of course, the Daily Reekord couldn't give a shit about the working conditions of Sports Direct employees, they're just absolutely greetin about the Sevco getting rinsed so they are. Cannae take it at all lol.
I like shopping at SDs now

I read that whilst playing the smallest violin in the world. I have no doubt they are shit to work for, but this was about how they thought rules of law and contracts do not apply to them. It’s as if years of getting away with anything they want up here, that years of the SFA being their poodles has them thinking they spin a lie it’s accepted a fact.

The Ranger, ignoring their utter idiocy, and self inflicted financial burning spitfire actions, focused on portraying Ashley as the villain, when it was Sevco that signed the contract. Then thought, fuck this WATP we can set up a new deal.

Well, now that course of action has proved to be nuts, but rather than lay into their board, as they would have gloatingly done to ours, they tell a sob story about how Ashley is a bad employer.

I got a lovely feeling of, this could be fucking perilous, whilst reading the lament to badmouth Ashley.

It’s as if the Ranger is saying, well we know they broke a legally binding contract and denied the company they signed it with millions, but the main story is, if you go for a Shite working at SD, you get fined a weeks wages and your kids get sold for experiments.

I could almost hear the sobs of the articles author, feel the tears roll down his cheeks and hit the “real fake” top from Turkey he bought in Marmaris.

When the figure is revealed I am fully expecting a full page story of how Ashley pulled the wings of butterflies as a kid and as a young man, burned down orphanages.

There were tears in my eyes too, as I laughed myself into a borderline psychotic episode.

Last edited:
This is another example of the club now playing at Ibrox trying to get away with anything and rip off anyone to catch Celtic FC. The SFA and SPFL should have them hauled over the coals for bringing the game into disrepute and threatened with points deduction or fines if they don't play to the rules like all other teams. The old Rangers are liquidated because of it and now the Newco rangers are teetering and it's all self inflicted. Funny as fuck tho ???

Two wrongs do not make a right we know about big bad mike and his many wrongs we also know that kings daily life is built on wrongs,his friends in the media are now trying to divert attention from sevco by playing off big bad mike against a sympathy vote for Poor young sevco,they are starting hares running in the hope it will divert people's attention from the deep hole They are about to fall into,King does not want the mugs who bought season tickets that come August they could be as much use as a ten bob note,no doubt they will be try to drag it out for another season withh thier lies more lies and follow by feel good tale to keep the plebs happy, down and out for the second time the sooner the better

Two wrongs do not make a right we know about big bad mike and his many wrongs we also know that kings daily life is built on wrongs,his friends in the media are now trying to divert attention from sevco by playing off big bad mike against a sympathy vote for Poor young sevco,they are starting hares running in the hope it will divert people's attention from the deep hole They are about to fall into,King does not want the mugs who bought season tickets that come August they could be as much use as a ten bob note,no doubt they will be try to drag it out for another season withh thier lies more lies and follow by feel good tale to keep the plebs happy, down and out for the second time the sooner the better
Ashley is the bad guy and will be portrayed as such to allow McSquinty to escape to his bunker in the South African hinterland. The evil that is SD and it's leader will be blamed for everything that happened to sevco.
Meanwhile, out of the shadows, another hero will emerge to take over at ibrokes and lead the peepell out of the darkness into the light, all the while emptying wallets and making the same promises the previous regime couldnae manage. Seasons four (We really ur back this time) and Season five( How did it happen again) appearing in a dodgy video near you.

Never liked Ashley, his staff are overworked and underpaid, putting that to one side, he is not a man to be messed with, he has sevco by the short and curlies, but your average zombie is too thick to realise that he hasn't had to work hard at all to get them where he wants to, the best thing about this car crash is it's self inflicted.
If you had to pick a businessman to give Marty Feldman a good doing, then this horrible man would be top of our list, they deserve each other imo.?

Members online

Latest posts

Back