MIGHTY WELL!!

If nothing else, today’s results show we have a REAL fight on our hands, the huns aren’t gonna just roll over and relinquish the league, I watched the game up to the 4th, referee didn’t influence the game, it was a sending off for a 2nd yellow card, couldn’t argue with it, Motherwell were in the game for the 1st 1/2hr or so, then the huns woke up, I’d have to say the tav-pen goal was a belter, took it well ☹️
It just emphasises that we need to take our chances, goals and points, and not rely on the "we still have to play them 3 times" or "they will drop points" . We get our points, put the pressure all on them.

If nothing else, today’s results show we have a REAL fight on our hands, the huns aren’t gonna just roll over and relinquish the league, I watched the game up to the 4th, referee didn’t influence the game, it was a sending off for a 2nd yellow card, couldn’t argue with it, Motherwell were in the game for the 1st 1/2hr or so, then the huns woke up, I’d have to say the tav-pen goal was a belter, took it well ☹️
I think it will come down to the head to heads if we can keep our general good play up we will win most of the games against the rest.....for me we need to and I think we will beat them the way we're set up and how they try n play I think it wid suit us obviously they canny just defend I think we beat them 9 times out of ten but all that means fuck all if we canny find a way to put the rest away I'm sure we will go on another run of wins now how many is the billion dollar question 🤷‍♂️ HH

Same plan in all thier games the ref books the defender normally the leader or strongest one this week the Motherwell player was pulling a shirt a yellow card yet when Davis took the leg of a Motherwell player that was ok when Tony Watt had his shirt pulled tough the excuse for a ref broke up Motherwell play when ever he could a sevco player went down the whistle went off as if it was on automatic this is not a bias opinion watch thier game it’s a repeat of the week before,think how many times Calmac gets booked to me that’s to stop him playing against them like the telly it’s a repeat tactic which they get away with

Aye bin this Fukin Thread that sum ARSEHOLE started!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same plan in all thier games the ref books the defender normally the leader or strongest one this week the Motherwell player was pulling a shirt a yellow card yet when Davis took the leg of a Motherwell player that was ok when Tony Watt had his shirt pulled tough the excuse for a ref broke up Motherwell play when ever he could a sevco player went down the whistle went off as if it was on automatic this is not a bias opinion watch thier game it’s a repeat of the week before,think how many times Calmac gets booked to me that’s to stop him playing against them like the telly it’s a repeat tactic which they get away with
During our game yesterday, we were moving through the midfield quickly, and the ball is passed towards CalMac, MadHUN cuts across CalMac, stopping the flow, allowing Livingston players to catch up, and our opportunity was lost, once again, an 'honest mistake'
CalMac gave him shit as he ran back from the stoppage in play, which went to the Livingston bus passengers
We're not playing against 11 men every week, we're playing against 15 with the Masons in black and the rest of their cloven hooved brethren in the O/O, Glasgow City Council, or any other bowler hatted, white gloved, clownshoe marching, monobrowed neanderthal, that supports DeadCo
And yes, I'm proud to be a TIM, albeit some might say...paranoid...zero fucks given

During our game yesterday, we were moving through the midfield quickly, and the ball is passed towards CalMac, MadHUN cuts across CalMac, stopping the flow, allowing Livingston players to catch up, and our opportunity was lost, once again, an 'honest mistake'
CalMac gave him shit as he ran back from the stoppage in play, which went to the Livingston bus passengers
We're not playing against 11 men every week, we're playing against 15 with the Masons in black and the rest of their cloven hooved brethren in the O/O, Glasgow City Council, or any other bowler hatted, white gloved, clownshoe marching, monobrowed neanderthal, that supports DeadCo
And yes, I'm proud to be a TIM, albeit some might say...paranoid...zero fucks given
You don't look like you give a fuck! :ROFLMAO:

Aye he was far too quick to book the defender for a shirt pull not as if he was rite thru on goal dirty bassas the lot of them 🤬

Members online

Latest posts

Back