Missing the game

It's with a heavy heart I write this, Col. These next few days are going to be whirlwind of emotions. Pain and sadness will by offset by random moments of happiness and joy as you recall the fond memories of the woman who shaped you.

Your brother and yourself are barely going to get your heads up for the next week or so and there's that really weird exhilaration and adrenalin while you perform these last few acts for your Ma'.

Multiply these emotions and other factors by 10 when you consider the travel fatigue and jet-lag; therefore - it's equally important that you find time for yourself to rest and remember in your own way.

Faith is a subjective topic, Col, but I hope you find the strength to face the challenges in front of you and I wish you and your family peace to remember and honour your Mother.

Peace and strength be with you all

Thanks again for support, unfortunately my mum passed away yesterday morning just about the time I got off the plane in Glasgow, my brother had told her I was coming but she couldn't hold on any longer. Mum know I loved her so I bold on to that. HH
So very sorry for your loss Colbhoy. You and your family are in our prayers. We are one Celtic family and we share the sorrow as well as the joy.
God Bless

Members online

Latest posts

Back