Mitigating circumstances

Jinky1962

Apparently thiers mitigating circumstances that are factors to the absolute car crash of a season we have been having lenny says he can say what they are.this will get people talking and guessing.is this one that's going to be kept for his book who knows.I for one would like to know now as I'm sure every hoops fan would.has anyone on the noise got any ideas.

Apparently thiers mitigating circumstances that are factors to the absolute car crash of a season we have been having lenny says he can say what they are.this will get people talking and guessing.is this one that's going to be kept for his book who knows.I for one would like to know now as I'm sure every hoops fan would.has anyone on the noise got any ideas.
The mitigating circumstance is having Neil Lennon as manager.
No in game management
No tactical awareness
No idea about modern football approaches ie nutrition etc

aye..
thats whit tae dae lennon...gee the press mare amo tae write shite aboot us...is this your ploy tae try and get another season....make oot its no your fawt while givin the hun media suff tae speculate....aye..it wiz these circumstances that made yae play a european tie wae nae strikers on the park while hivin 3 on the bench...just go...n dont slam the door in the way oot

More Neil Lennon self serving drivel.There can be no mitigating circumstances whatsoever.

We had the superior calibre of players, by far.

We had the biggest squad.

We had more financial resources than the whole of the SPFL clubs put together.

Some of these financial resources could have been used, if needed, to save such a momentus and historic season.

We had the opportunity of gaining further Champion's League riches.

There is a clearly orchestrated campaign to deflect from the true culprits responsible for, and the real reasons behind this unmitigated disaster.

No amount of codswallop deflection will work, Neil Lennon. Stop treating us like fools. It is insulting. We are not here to be treated as such, nor to put up with your arrogance, pig headedness, blame everybody else behaviour.

You, your management team, Peter Lawell and the Celtic Board are totally responsible. Absolutely nobody, nor anything else.

Face up to your disastrous role in all of this. You will always be remembered as the manager who blew, what should have been the easiest TIAR achievable.

Get out of the club. You have done enough damage.

Last edited:
More Lennon self serving drivel.There can be no mitigating circumstances whatsoever.

Some of these financial resources could have been used, if needed, to save such a momentus and historic season.

We had the opportunity of gaining further Champions League riches.

There is a clearly orchestrated campaign to deflect from the true culprits responsible, and the real reasons for this disaster.

No amount of codswallop deflection will work, Neil Lennon. Stop treating us like fools. It is insulting. We are not here to be treated as such, nor to put up with your arrogance, pig headedness, blame everybody else behaviour.

You, your management team, Peter Lawell and the Celtic Board are totally responsible. Absolutely nobody else.

Face up to your disastrous role in all of this. Get out of the club. You have done enough damage.
Well said sir, a concise account of our season. HH.

More Lennon self serving drivel.There can be no mitigating circumstances whatsoever.

We had the opportunity of gaining further Champions League riches.

There is a clearly orchestrated campaign to deflect from the true culprits responsible, and the real reasons for this disaster.

You, your management team, Peter Lawell and the Celtic Board are totally responsible. Absolutely nobody nor anything else.

Face up to your disastrous role in all of this. You will always be remembered as the manager who blew, what should have been the easiest TIAR achievable.

Get out of the club. You have done enough damage.
A question for NFL, who were the players he developed and sold on? I ask this as this is one of the claims he makes in his statement to the Daily Ranger. He might say that Frimpong was one but I think that was by accident. Liewell has more of a claim on that one!!!

NL “We took a decision as a club to keep the players and the way the situation was we didn’t entertain any bids for players. A lot of clubs didn’t have the money to match our price tag,”

No surprises. Would of been PL's call to block moves and price out.
Would of been a few players that had wanted a move, expected it then blocks to come in.
Added to that the new boys brought in on bigger money and the old guys keeping them out the team wouldnt of went well.

NL “We took a decision as a club to keep the players and the way the situation was we didn’t entertain any bids for players. A lot of clubs didn’t have the money to match our price tag,”

No surprises. Would of been PL's call to block moves and price out.
Would of been a few players that had wanted a move, expected it then blocks to come in.
Added to that the new boys brought in on bigger money and the old guys keeping them out the team wouldnt of went well.
Aye but everythings NFL's fault

Wtf! Three quarters of the way through the season and NL says there were mitigating circumstances for our poor form but he canni tell anybody whit they were. That's primary school shit and I for one feel insulted. I have no idea if it is all nonsense made up by NL or a genuinely crucial factor in our poor form but that statement helped absolutely no one.

Wtf! Three quarters of the way through the season and NL says there were mitigating circumstances for our poor form but he canni tell anybody whit they were. That's primary school shit and I for one feel insulted. I have no idea if it is all nonsense made up by NL or a genuinely crucial factor in our poor form but that statement helped absolutely no one.
It helped him believe the criticism is unjustified.

Made up shite because he's ran out of other bullshit excuses

Disnae matter what we say,dae or think aboot or worry aboot ......The huns are still gawny get their furst league championship
That would be irritating in and of itself except they’ll trumpet the 55 line...
and the RSFA will congratulate them on their 55th title...and this will be blared from the rooftops by a hun infested SMSM....and then I’ll get a tad more than irritated.

Members online

Latest posts

Back