Mitigating circumstances

That would be irritating in and of itself except they’ll trumpet the 55 line...
and the RSFA will congratulate them on their 55th title...and this will be blared from the rooftops by a hun infested SMSM....and then I’ll get a tad more than irritated.
To my fellow noisers, there is a very Interesting piece on celtic news now, by Mark Nicholas, about the level that as a club we should be aiming for. I urge you to read it.

To my fellow noisers, there is a very Interesting piece on celtic news now, by Mark Nicholas, about the level that as a club we should be aiming for. I urge you to read it.

That platform was been built under BR snake until PL traitor wouldn't follow it through and made sure it wasn't going to be rebuilt for a while, hence we get NL puppet.
Still the question remains
WHY?

When I look at the mediocre caliber of the Celtic Board, I see the reason why.

They are complete non entities. Put in position because they are easily mallable to the whims of Dermot Desmond. They then, also became putty, in the hands of Peter Lawell.

They have not got the foresight, nor the ambition needed, to determine and implement policy, for a modern forward looking football club.

They are more interested in dressing up in club suit and tie on cup final day, and the status of being a Celtic director, than focusing on our club being run properly, and ensuring it is treated fairly.

They are simply, football socialites with some business experience. The champers, smoked salmon and prawn titbit, director brigade.

The title director could not be simpler in its meaning. It is to give direction. Sadly this has been lacking in those that have this crucial role with Celtic. And it goes a long, long way to explaining, why we are in the position we find ourselves today.

To a man and woman they should be run out of the club.

Last edited:
When I look at the mediocre caliber of the Celtic Board, I see the reason why.

They are complete non entities. Put in position because they are easily mallable to the whims of Dermot Desmond. They then, also became putty, in the hands of Peter Lawell.

They have not got the foresight, nor the ambition needed, to determine and implement policy, for a modern forward looking football club.

They are more interested in dressing up in club suit and tie on cup final day, and the status of being a Celtic director, than focusing on our club being run properly, and ensuring it is treated fairly.

They are simply, football socialites with some business experience. The champers, smoked salmon and prawn titbit, director brigade.

The title director could not be simpler in its meaning. It is to give direction. Sadly this has been lacking in those that have this crucial role with Celtic. And it goes a long, long way to explaining, why we are in the position we find ourselves today.

To a man and woman they should be run out of the club.
Season books on sale soon

Look at sevco tonight a limited team but well drilled and coached compare and contrast to us. Neil Lennon f@@k off with your mitigating circumstances it’s just another excuse from a self serving,selfish deluded man blaming everyone but himself.
Dont watch the huns much,something youre not telling us Vincent?

Latest posts

Back