Monkeys in the final

Well that's them won the "we've got to our first ever proper cup final" cup. On top
their pre season cup, international break cup and top of the league for a few days cup, the ipox trophy cabinet is filling up. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Police Scotland confirm, that the Ibrox Trophy Room, has been robbed, of everything
They have an all points bulletin out, to "Be on the outlook, for two cunts, carrying a big blue carpet"
COYBIG

Update fae helium guy,
"see me si,ah'd love tae work,ah' know ah'd love ma work,
but ah cannae work si,
" how no' helium guy,
"ah've got a condition si"
whit's up wi' ye,
"it's called Hunitis,stupidicus, cuntis!" jeezis man,sounds phuqin serious! is it curable,
"well si,they mentioned somethin called edukayshin,that's no'phuqin happenin si, ma da told me edukayshin wiz fur kaffliks, ye know, they phuqers that cut aboot in trackies, while we wear tap ae the range suits"
is there anythin ye can take helium guy,
"oh aye,si, deludemol, phuqin magic so it is, see ma deludemol, ah love ma deludemol"
whit's so good aboot it helium guy/
"aw si, it makes ye feel great,see ma rankjurs,we're in a cup final,n' we'll turn up wearin suits, tap ae the range by the way,n' we're still the same club n' we're gaun fur 55,ye should try it si, it's phuqin magic!
Wow helium guy, sounds fantastic, have ye got any spare!

Just in "helium guy bereft"
Whit's up helium guy"
"Aw si, ah cannae take any merr, see ma boy,si,since a started blaggin his deludemol,he's started wearin a trackie insteed ae his suit, tap ae the range bye the way,n'he's walkin aboot singin, Ah wanna be Edouard! he's breakin his maws heart!so he is,when ah dig him up, the wee bastaart starts singin "glasgow's green and white"! ah cannae show ma face in the bristol si!

No matter what the papers say followed by the experts????? opinion Celtic are far to strong across the team to worry about sevco they know in thier tiny brains what they will face in the final,talk is cheap and thier team even cheaper and no backhanded ref is going to stop Celtic wiping the floor with them HH

Well f#$k you Santa!!! πŸŽ…πŸŽ…
Just went into the bosses (missus) diary to write "do not make plans" to find "girls going to see santa"
So now I have 2 choices.
Be a good dad and be there as my 2 little angels meet a fat guy in a suit promise them shit that I'll need to work my arse of to buy...
Or tell them that Celtic come 1st and to have a nice day out with mum....πŸ€”πŸ€”

Or just fess up and tell them Santa isnae real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HHπŸ€

Members online

Latest posts

Back