Monopoly

patmeech

Football has become like monopoly unreal money being spent on substandard products mainly for players who are overated and overvalued I mean look oli mcburnie 20mil,now it's morellos who wouldn't even qualify for for a work permit in any top league and with BREXIT NOBODY KNOWS HOW THE CRITERIA FOR GETTING ONE IS GOING TO CHANGE TO ME IT SOUNDS AS IF THERE'S A SENSE OF PANIC ATTACKS IBROX AND THE MEDIA ARE OBEYING ORDERS TO CREATE A MARKET

Football has become like monopoly unreal money being spent on substandard products mainly for players who are overated and overvalued I mean look oli mcburnie 20mil,now it's morellos who wouldn't even qualify for for a work permit in any top league and with BREXIT NOBODY KNOWS HOW THE CRITERIA FOR GETTING ONE IS GOING TO CHANGE TO ME IT SOUNDS AS IF THERE'S A SENSE OF PANIC ATTACKS IBROX AND THE MEDIA ARE OBEYING ORDERS TO CREATE A MARKET
The whole thing is screwed up P! When you see some of the junk being paid mega bucks,makes you want to pull the hair out of your heid,!when you think about doctors/ nurses,and other professionals,trades who are good at what they do being paid sod all in comparison??????would love to see all these players at all the top clubs (so called) being brought back down to earth with a MASSIVE bang,hh

For years before he passed away I was always arguing with my Dad about the wages players were being paid, he always said they were getting paid far to much, I always said that clubs were paying what they thought they were worth. Now I'm beginning to think he was right (thankfully I don't have to admit this to him??? ) but is this because I'm getting old or just finally growing up??

For years before he passed away I was always arguing with my Dad about the wages players were being paid, he always said they were getting paid far to much, I always said that clubs were paying what they thought they were worth. Now I'm beginning to think he was right (thankfully I don't have to admit this to him??? ) but is this because I'm getting old or just finally growing up??
Who knows ,bet the your dad is up their smirking to himself ,’I told you so ‘hh

Members online

No members online now.

Back