Moon landing

The moon landings were true and there are settlements up there that they don't want us to know about because it would expose the greatest secret of the 21st century - Rangers didn't die they just relocated to the dark side of the moon.

DPPCmFfWAAEdKKX.jpg

The moon landings were true and there are settlements up there that they don't want us to know about because it would expose the greatest secret of the 21st century - Rangers didn't die they just relocated to the dark side of the moon.

DPPCmFfWAAEdKKX.jpg
You should post that pic on follow follow ,wind them up and say Rangers new stadium plans ?the dafties will believe it

That’s India launched to the moon ,South Pole??????? Cost millions ,thought they where poor and need aid money,!!!!! Far be it from me ,to complain ,but ,sorry this out of order ,if they are still getting foreign aid ??????,hh

That’s India launched to the moon ,South Pole??????? Cost millions ,thought they where poor and need aid money,!!!!! Far be it from me ,to complain ,but ,sorry this out of order ,if they are still getting foreign aid ??????,hh
Aye they can afford rocket fuel but not water for their kids

I mentioned that too Ray. If they can afford a Space Program and Nuclear weapons why do we give India hundreds of millions, if not billions, in foreign aid? I am all for helping those who need helped but not so happy about giving money to foreign elites for their vanity projects.
I read a great quote about foreign aid but canna remember who said it, "Foreign aid is poor people from rich countries (tax payers) giving money to rich people in poor countries"

I mentioned that too Ray. If they can afford a Space Program and Nuclear weapons why do we give India hundreds of millions, if not billions, in foreign aid? I am all for helping those who need helped but not so happy about giving money to foreign elites for their vanity projects.
I read a great quote about foreign aid but canna remember who said it, "Foreign aid is poor people from rich countries (tax payers) giving money to rich people in poor countries"
Sums it up R ,spot on ,hh

Latest posts

Back