Mor-or-less declares Sevco, Scottish Cup Champions

See there remains talk about keeping "Dad's Army" intact within the shit hole with hoping to keep hold of pensioners Davis and shagger to add to the salute flute also.
Suppose with there magical fitness regime within the toilet these days, there players could keep playing until there fifties now 😂
It’s because they’re cheap, everyone they’re trying to resign is well past it and will be a squad/bit part player, despite the money earned on the European run, most of it was paid out to big Mike Ashley and sports direct,

it will be another season of shite quality loan signs that no one else wants like Ramsey and the £37million wee boy fae Man U that was like a rabbit caught it the headlights in the 3-0 Darby game, but the hun loving SMSM will throw glitter on what every turds float up through the ibrox sewer 💩

Theres 4 starters that are entering the last year of their contracts that WILL have to resign or will NEED to be sold, Alfredo Morelos, Filip Helander, Joe Aribo and Ryan Jack they can’t afford to let any on thrm go on a free next year like goldhun

It’s because they’re cheap, everyone they’re trying to resign is well past it and will be a squad/bit part player, despite the money earned on the European run, most of it was paid out to big Mike Ashley and sports direct,

it will be another season of shite quality loan signs that no one else wants like Ramsey and the £37million wee boy fae Man U that was like a rabbit caught it the headlights in the 3-0 Darby game, but the hun loving SMSM will throw glitter on what every turds float up through the ibrox sewer 💩

Theres 4 starters that are entering the last year of their contracts that WILL have to resign or will NEED to be sold, Alfredo Morelos, Filip Helander, Joe Aribo and Ryan Jack they can’t afford to let any on thrm go on a free next year like goldhun
Totally agree BB, reading between the lines the scum still remain financially fucked still, and no wonder there trying to pump that useless donkey Shirley for megabucks, suppose it will give the goat a much needed rest still 😂

They still reckon they will get £150 million for fat Freddy and Kunt. The only way that will happen is if Freddy is sold by weight
As players enter the last year of their contract their value diminishes considerably, they’d be lucky now to get 3-5 million each for them, they will be sold probably for an undisclosed free so the Huns can say they got top dollar for them

As players enter the last year of their contract their value diminishes considerably, they’d be lucky now to get 3-5 million each for them, they will be sold probably for an undisclosed free so the Huns can say they got top dollar for them
It also hands the player more power than the club also BB.
Every potential buyer would be aware of this also, and shows just how well we done with getting the money for eddy and ajer that we did even if there value had diminished somewhat to what we thought at the time, but ended up being great value to ourselves in the end.
Glad we don't face the same issues ourselves and should be great fun looking in at the scum and seeing how they deal with the situation and the shite talk that will be coming out of the shit hole all the same.

That one game apparently added £35m to his value.
He's now "worth" £35m 🤔
I don't normally agree with Frank McAvennie but I do when he was speaking about bassey. He said
I don’t see how you can compare Bassey and Tierney. Tierney had all these awards and loads of trophies when he went to Arsenal.

“What does Bassey have? He hasn’t played as well or achieved as much as Tierney did but Rangers want the same money?

“Not for me, I don’t see that happening.

If Rangers think they are in the same category then they are more delusional than I thought.”

He was man of the match for me anyway. He lost his man for the equaliser. His defense positioning is right up there with Tavernier .
Hope they price hom out a move so he keeps playing in their shitty team
I read that boy McGowan in the Daily Mail yesterday and he said Bassey was " The main man in both the Euro final and Scottish cup final " he never said motm but it's the way they're putting it out , it's like they've all been told , help us sell this player , it's very strange

Back