More blame being laid at Broony's door

BILLCOWIE1958

Hibs loanee midfielder Stephane Omeonga is the latest hard done by whingeing pussy livered nomark to bring accusations and assertions against Scott Brown after the 0-0 stalemate between Hibs and Celtic at
Easter Rd on Sunday

'He said some really bad things to me' said the on loan Genoa player but then went on to claim that he really enjoyed the game and the midfield battle with Broony

It then begs the question....... What did Broony actually say that was REALLY BAD and if the Hibs man enjoyed the joust between the pair so much then why mump and moan about alleged bad mouthing by Brown

Fuckin' grow a pair son and just get on with it I'm sure throughout the alleged REALLY BAD verbals by Broony Omeonga just took all the trash talk on the chin without response

Aye right!!

Too many Namby Pamby effite characters playing in our game these days It makes you wonder where they get their ideas from

When you look at the brutality dished out to some of our players Teirney Christie Rogic Edouard and Broony himself immediately spring to mind without involving too much thought it really is becoming quite embarrassing the nature of the claims and statements eminating from players and managers of certain Clubs

They have far too much to say for themselves instead of just getting on with things on the park and playing football
Spare us the grassing up opponents and the complaining Either that or go and take up Netball or Chinese Ropes or Scrap Collecting Then again Scrap collecting might sound a bit fierce to some of these arseholes
Just give as good as you fuckin' get

HH?

Hibs loanee midfielder Stephane Omeonga is the latest hard done by whingeing pussy livered nomark to bring accusations and assertions against Scott Brown after the 0-0 stalemate between Hibs and Celtic at
Easter Rd on Sunday

'He said some really bad things to me' said the on loan Genoa player but then went on to claim that he really enjoyed the game and the midfield battle with Broony

It then begs the question....... What did Broony actually say that was REALLY BAD and if the Hibs man enjoyed the joust between the pair so much then why mump and moan about alleged bad mouthing by Brown

Fuckin' grow a pair son and just get on with it I'm sure throughout the alleged REALLY BAD verbals by Broony Omeonga just took all the trash talk on the chin without response

Aye right!!

Too many Namby Pamby effite characters playing in our game these days It makes you wonder where they get their ideas from

When you look at the brutality dished out to some of our players Teirney Christie Rogic Edouard and Broony himself immediately spring to mind without involving too much thought it really is becoming quite embarrassing the nature of the claims and statements eminating from players and managers of certain Clubs

They have far too much to say for themselves instead of just getting on with things on the park and playing football
Spare us the grassing up opponents and the complaining Either that or go and take up Netball or Chinese Ropes or Scrap Collecting Then again Scrap collecting might sound a bit fierce to some of these arseholes

HH?

Question has to be who looks for this story, the young guy has no problem taking the money, so fuck the press throwing money for non stories and the story would only see the light of day if it makes it's way as a comment up on a blog so no hits for the paper or revenue stream . Broonie wound the wee guy up so tight Kamberi gets booked for Broonies wind up, talk about in there heads.

Easter Rd on Sunday

Aye right!!

HH?
Unfortunately life all seems to be being a victim, rather than taking on your own responsibilities and response.
HH

Easter Rd on Sunday

Aye right!!

HH?
To be fair to omeonga BC it was a really scorching day in glesga yesterday but today it only sunny and windy and I've got to go and paint my wee aunties hoose for her , I'll probably stand in dug shite on the way and that's got to be broonys doing surely? Also my girlfriend didn't get the holidays she put in for =broony must've said something to her boss ? I missed the last f1 race as well and I'm pretty sure broony was involved cos I was going to stay sober and watch it ( ended up steaming drunk ) = broony. There's no getting away from it broony affects the weather. Some peepull and some people have only just started to realise it but broony is actually God incarnate as Celtic captain. Trying to convince others is as pointless as the rangers were last visit to CP ✌?

To be fair to omeonga BC it was a really scorching day in glesga yesterday but today it only sunny and windy and I've got to go and paint my wee aunties hoose for her , I'll probably stand in dug shite on the way and that's got to be broonys doing surely? Also my girlfriend didn't get the holidays she put in for =broony must've said something to her boss ? I missed the last f1 race as well and I'm pretty sure broony was involved cos I was going to stay sober and watch it ( ended up steaming drunk ) = broony. There's no getting away from it broony affects the weather. Some peepull and some people have only just started to realise it but broony is actually God incarnate as Celtic captain. Trying to convince others is as pointless as the rangers were last visit to CP ✌?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!!

I feel your pain bro, I've had the wild shites for the last couple of days, Damn You Broony! ???

Back