More blame being laid at Broony's door

It's becoming a normal now for players to run to the media some of it justified others not it's getting out of hand especially in this country celtic players have been physically assaulted on the park all season ;livingstone ,ibrox.hampden,tynecastle,celtic park,have u seen SFA doing anything apart from statutory bans sometimes when it suits them. As for the sole called MEDIA NOT A MENTION DIDN'T HAPPEN WEE ROTUND TRAYNOR TELLS THEM WHAT TO WRITE AND LIKE GOOD LITTLE POODLES THEY COMPLY U GET THE POLITICIANS/GLASGOW B SPECIALS WHEN EVER THERE'S SOMETHING HAPPENS USUALLY AFTER TIC VICTORY SAYING SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE LIKE WHAT STOP CELTIC WINNING WELL THE SFA HAVE TRIED ENTER BIGOT BEATON BY THE HOW'S INVESTIGATION INTO ALLEGED THREATS ??? MADDEN ENOUGH SAID.

Broony up against the berks today it will be no surprise that he will get a ban however its the length of the ban. IMHO I believe he shouldn't be banned however he will. He might get min of 2 weeks but may even get 3.How they justify this and the fall out from this will be eventfull

Broony up against the berks today it will be no surprise that he will get a ban however its the length of the ban. IMHO I believe he shouldn't be banned however he will. He might get min of 2 weeks but may even get 3.How they justify this and the fall out from this will be eventfull
I think if he does get a two game ban (which would be ridiculous!) it should be a suspended ban as Brown has an almost unblemished record. Giving him any kind of ban for this is going to open up a serious can of worms! Interested to see Celtic’s reaction to any suspension. We have to defend him to the hilt ?

In any other league in the world I would be shocked that a player was cited for this let alone a ban, if Scott gets a ban then if consistency is applied ( I know I know) , just about every goalscorer will end up suspended next season.

Be careful what you wish for those of you who are ment to be in charge of our game.

Broony being citied ,you would think would be the last straw ,especially when that cnt halfady incited trouble in the first place and got away with it
yeah he got booked but that shouldn't end there

Time for this board to stop sitting at the back of the bus and join us down the front

These trumped up charges are indicative of the Banana Republic SFA and if he's banned then Celtic should appeal and get a team of lawyers on to it a.s.a.p.

Only the SFA could away with this shite so let's just open that can of worms and shine a light on their hypocrisy and cheating.

Just come in from the garden hanging out the washing and I’ve been bitten by a feckin mozzy. I’ve a lump on ma leg the size of an egg.... mebe a slight exaggeration..... but I’m sure that wee mozzy flew straight on a leaf gie me the Broony stare wi two o his six legs held in the air..... is there no end to that mans influence..... who can I complain te

Just come in from the garden hanging out the washing and I’ve been bitten by a feckin mozzy. I’ve a lump on ma leg the size of an egg.... mebe a slight exaggeration..... but I’m sure that wee mozzy flew straight on a leaf gie me the Broony stare wi two o his six legs held in the air..... is there no end to that mans influence..... who can I complain te
Glad more folk than me has seen this guy lurking in the shadows.
Gonna tell the wains nae be quiet am phoning treble B
Big Bad Broony

These trumped up charges are indicative of the Banana Republic SFA and if he's banned then Celtic should appeal and get a team of lawyers on to it a.s.a.p.

Only the SFA could away with this shite so let's just open that can of worms and shine a light on their hypocrisy and cheating.

Miss Paul McBride God rest his soul. A true warrior of the unjust punishments meted out against Celtic and Celtic players by the biased and corrupt SFA.

We miss him awright ✊

Like a feckin bunch of school kids in the playground. Whatever next goin up to the ref and bleating like a wean... please sir Broony was horrid to me sir can I get excused from the rest o the game....FFS if you can’t take it play netball

Netball can be vicious GG, it was when i played it. Still have a few trophies kickin about somewhere ??

Latest posts

Back